How can I get my smartwatch to lower the wrist to dismiss notifications?

torque3211

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
lower the wrist to dismiss notification stopped working

Hi ,

Suddenly lower the wrist action to dismiss notification has stopped working, either i need to dismiss it by pressing the crown, or covering the screen with palm.

thanks in advance.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: lower the wrist to dismiss notification stopped working

Does the screen go black when you lower your wrist?

On wrist raise (General>Wake Screen), did you select Resume Last Activity or Show Watch Face?

torque3211

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site

yes the screen goes black, I have selected show watch face.

the screen goes black when i lower the wrist and when i rasie the wrist again instead of watch face i see the same notification, thats when i need to do the above said activity.

Trig8

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

the screen goes black when i lower the wrist and when i rasie the wrist again instead of watch face i see the same notification, thats when i need to do the above said activity.
It seems to me to be a timed delay before notifications give way to the watch face. I have the same if I raise my hand shortly after an unactioned notification, but if I wait longer (have not timed this) the watch face shows again.

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

It seems to me to be a timed delay before notifications give way to the watch face. I have the same if I raise my hand shortly after an unactioned notification, but if I wait longer (have not timed this) the watch face shows again.

This is the same results for me...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73