I am a moderate user of AW features. By the end of the day, I usually have about 30-40 percent battery remaining. The other day, I came home around 6:00 PM, before going back out for the evening. I decided to "top off" my AW battery. In about an hour, I was back up to 100%. I am really happy with that. I guess the gold standard for watch batteries is set the traditional, mechanical watch, where you only have to change the battery once a year. But short of that, I am happy with AW battery life.
    Last edited by CrackOne; 11-07-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    11-07-2015 10:41 AM
    Yes everyone I talk to have no complaints when it comes to the  watch battery life
    11-07-2015 11:50 AM
    I had a day long trip for work and was wondering how the watch would do.

Off the charger at 4am, back on after midnight, about 12:25am or so. Nearly 24 hours.

I did have it in airplane mode twice for 2 hours at a time as I was on a flight. Usual email and text alerts plus the United compilation updating me constantly about my plane changes (finally flew out over 2 hours late on the third plane) and MLB at Bat telling me about the various contract offers.

Super happy with the performance!
    11-07-2015 01:35 PM
    I am a moderate user of AW features. By the end of the day, I usually have about 30-40 percent battery remaining. The other day, I came home around 6:00 PM, before going back out for the evening. I decided to "top off" my AW battery. In about an hour, I was back up to 100%. I am really happy with that. I guess the gold standard for watch batteries is set the traditional, mechanical watch, where you only have to change the battery once a year. But short of that, I am happy with AW battery life.
    I received my Watch a couple of weeks after it went live and I have been impressed with its battery life from the start. I can easily get a couple days use on a single charge.
    11-07-2015 01:39 PM
    The first few weeks, I was worried about battery life and had the battery complication on my watch face. I've replaced the battery complication with something more important and don't worry about battery life anymore.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-09-2015 07:38 AM
    Goes off the charger at around 10AM, doesn't go back on until the next night. End of the first day I'm usually around 55% and the next day I end up around 10%

Battery indicator went out on my watch face and got replaced. I don't even worry anymore.
    11-15-2015 10:42 AM
    Is there any advantage to continue charging the watch after it first reaches 100%?
    11-16-2015 08:25 AM
    We purchased a new 38mm rose gold watch for my wife over the Thanksgiving holiday. I plan to get one closer to Christmas. So far, she really loves it, but I've been obsessed with the battery life, and so far haven't been overly impressed. The first couple of days, it seemed to be draining around 10% an hour. We were playing with it, but this still seemed a little much for the amount of time she was using it. I ended up re-pairing and set it up as a new device. This didn't seem to help. So.... I started removing apps that we had installed.... basically took it back to stock setup. What I found, is that the battery usage went up considerably after we installed fantastical 2. We removed the fantastical complication, which I hated to do, but it didn't seem to help a whole lot, if anyway.

My question, has anyone had any experience with the complications, specifically on the modular watch face causing excessive battery drain?? Also, what about fantastical? I am a huge fan of fantastical and home this is just a fluke.

Thanks.
    11-29-2015 08:45 PM
    Honestly i've been using my AW for 2 days, i finish my days with 60%. So i just take it into the next day...

My advice is to make sure that all of your apps are NOT mirroring to the apple watch, like something that is constantly updating.. for example if youve got Skype. and youve got that one friend who likes to type in one single word for every message.. (you know those types lol) just turn off Skype mirror'ing then.

I even use it for GPS sometimes for navigation and i'm seeing amazing battery life.
    12-06-2015 08:16 AM