Apple Watch 42 mm Black Sport sent back to apple due to OS2

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone

On the 21st of September last month i updated my watch to the new os2 since updating i have had nothing but but problems with not been able to get notifications coming to the wrist or sometimes just getting one or two a day.

I have been speaking to apple since this has happened and i got told by apple senior advisor that their was a problem with my wifi
connection and i thought what a loads of rubbish because we have about 20 apple devices between us in our house hold and they are working fine with no problems except my apple watch which is not getting notifications coming to the wrist.

The next time i rang up the Senior advisor said to me that their is a problem with my mac mini and thought how could their be a problem with my mac mini when it working fine with no problems doesn't even drop out from the internet at all it on ethernet too
so their even lesser chance of it dropping out because it not connected via wifi.

A couple of days later i rang up again and bearing in mind this has being going on for a good month and nothing has been resolved at all about getting my notifications working and coming to my wrist with out any problems at all.

The only thing i have is we will pass on the problems that you are experiencing with your watch and we will call you in a few days when the engineers have read our notes.

All i have been told over a number of phone calls is to re pair you watch and it should do the trick i have done this about five times in the passed and the only thing has happening is that i have had no notifications coming to my wrist.

I do keep my watch well protect in a case to stop the scratches and the damage to the watch so their is not a problem at all with it being dropped at all.

When i was using 1.1 their was no problems at all notifications were coming to my wrist with no problems it was a really good thing because i could reply to text messages easy with no problems when i was out places which made life a lot more easier
for me.

The other night a Senior advisor said to me that i should return the watch back to apple to see what was the problem with the watch and if their was a problem with then they would either fix it or replace the watch to get the notifications working again

I have now returned the watch back to apple and the repair team have it and they are trying to find out what is the problem with
the watch is and fingers crossed it should be solved soon and i am able to get my notifications coming back to my wrist again
with out any problems at all.

If anyone else has experienced the same problems i would be grateful for the feedback

Thanks in advance

pommie

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have not heard of this being a widespread problem. Your post is the first I read about it. My watch is fine. Its good to know that Apple is going so far to help you, they are known for such efforts. :)

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I've got my apple watch back yesterday and it seems to be working fine now they never said what they did to the watch but least it working properly now with no problems.

So glad to get the watch back with no problem and able to get my notifications coming back to my wrist feels great able to answer faceboook & iMessage with ease save typing on the keyboard "which i use to hate" i would much prefer to use a full size keyboard.

Since not haven the watch on my wrist for a couple of days it did feel really strange not to be able to use it to answer calls and things like that.

Apple were very good with a turn around 48hrs and it was back on my doorstep fully working order with no problems at all.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You do realize that having so many devices on a small wifi network will cause you to have issues on some devices right? I see this type of problem all of the time at work with network traffic being congested and having to Change the channel that a certain device reads from in order to solve the issue.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Wifi is not an issue with the  watch because its also a Bluetooth device so signal fail is very minimal

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW