Slow OS2 update and cant sign in with the apple ID

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just got a hold of an apple watch from a friend. IS a long download for watchOS 2 typical? Has already taken an hour to download and it says it has another 40 minutes left.

Also for some reason I can't sign into my apple ID. It just loads for a while and then says "Could not sign in There was a problem connecting to the server." Hopefully this gets fixed with the OS update. I tried a soft reset and that didnt fix it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless your friend has disabled the iCloud activation, you will not be able to use the Watch that you just got a hold of. As for the long download, I don't know. You could be having internet-related issues or Apple could be having issues with their servers.

MikezDroid

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just got a hold of an apple watch from a friend. IS a long download for watchOS 2 typical? Has already taken an hour to download and it says it has another 40 minutes left.

Also for some reason I can't sign into my apple ID. It just loads for a while and then says "Could not sign in There was a problem connecting to the server." Hopefully this gets fixed with the OS update. I tried a soft reset and that didnt fix it.
The upgrade does take for ever expect anywhere from one to two hours

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77