ETA on a second gen watch?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
150 is highway robbery! That is the friends and family discount for sure! Do NOT pass go, buy that watch, if you don't like it you can easily sell it for 50 to 100 dollars more than you paid on the aftermarket.

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
150 is highway robbery! That is the friends and family discount for sure! Do NOT pass go, buy that watch, if you don't like it you can easily sell it for 50 to 100 dollars more than you paid on the aftermarket.

I KNOW! :D He says its in good condition but he's letting me check it out on Sunday before I buy it but I think one way or another I'll buy it! He has a nicer watch with the sapphire and stainless steel so he's trying to get rid of this sport one that he bought before he got the nicer one. So yeah! I lucked out BIG TIME!

Still nervous about not having apple care but with the rugged case it should be okay...Still such a steal so it's worth the risk.

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I KNOW! :D He says its in good condition but he's letting me check it out on Sunday before I buy it but I think one way or another I'll buy it! He has a nicer watch with the sapphire and stainless steel so he's trying to get rid of this sport one that he bought before he got the nicer one. So yeah! I lucked out BIG TIME!

Still nervous about not having apple care but with the rugged case it should be okay...Still such a steal so it's worth the risk.

That seriously IS a steal! You should be fine without insurance or anything on it. Even if something does happen to it, depending on which rep you get, they might just help you out regardless of Apple Care or not.

But since you're getting that, here's a link for a couple of watch bands. They're not the Apple ones, but I have the white and blue ones (planning on getting the link as well) and you can't even tell the difference between the two manufacturers. On your budget, these should fit your needs quite well :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2