ETA on a second gen watch?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I figured that would be the case...it's accidental damage that I'm worried about. Looking at cases and screen protectors so hopefully that'll keep it safe. Really wish I could get apple care on it though.

I have a Spigen Thin Fit case and a Rugged casr for my watch protected it from few bumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Which one do you like better? I've been researching cases but there seem to be so many and no definitive answer on which one is best.

I was looking at the prices to repair an apple watch and if I damage it and it needs to be fixed the price would be about the same as if I bought it new so I guess the $150 price tag is still worth it without apple care.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I like both of the Spigen cases. The thin fit is low key and the rugged is more pronounced. I just ordered a Rugged type band they offer that should go well with the Spigen Rugged.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any issues tapping using the the rugged case. I'm not certain if the clear case is the same size as the thin fit. They look the same in picture.

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues tapping using the the rugged case. I'm not certain if the clear case is the same size as the thin fit. They look the same in picture.

Actually, one more queston, sorry! Do you have any issues using the crown with the rugged case?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any issues using the crown with the rugged. Although unlike the thin case with the rugged you have to remove the watch band to put on the rugged case. The thin fit you don't have to.

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues using the crown with the rugged. Although unlike the thin case with the rugged you have to remove the watch band to put on the rugged case. The thin fit you don't have to.

Oh my god, another question, again I apologize! Have you had any issues with the rugged case peeling some of the paint off the back of your watch. I have been reading that it's been an issue for some people.

Thank you again for answering all of my questions!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've seen reports earlier this summer of the Apple logo on the back of the watch peeling and some of the lettering. But the instances I read were without a case. I switch back and forth between the rugged and thin fit and haven't had any issues with peeling.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe all of the peeling that I read about were Space Grey watches.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have Space Grey and no issues and I've had it since August 7th.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
It depends if I can justify the $350! Gonna go try it out in store sometime next week and see how I like it! It's nice but usually second gen is better. What are the rumors if you don't mind me asking? :)

For what its worth. Its 450 in Canada for the 38mm base model. 508 after taxes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice