ETA app

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using this on their watch and finding it updating extremely slow. If at all? Driving to work today it just kept showing the same drive time every time I looked at it. Never changed.

xandermac

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought it last night. Yes, it's very slow updating. As I said I only got it last night, I'm wondering if it's smart enough to update the complication by time of day. i.e. Work in the AM then Home in the PM. From what I can tell it has to be changed manually.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It does seem slow to update. I'm not entirely sure how it suppose to work. I put in a address that's says 8 min from home. Drove about half way there put the destination address in again and it it to a few minutes to recalculate. I'm not sure if it suppose to recalculate while driving.
I've had the app before  Watch was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Going to the app store. I believe ETA just supposed to give you a ETA and traffic conditions without going into a maps or navigation app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been using ETA for a long time now. It is not super fast on the Watch, but not as bad as pre watchOS2.

akar33

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
According to their twitter feed, it doesn't support dynamic locations yet. They claim to be working on it. And yes, it apparently updates every 15 minutes.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
ETA was patched to version 2.1.1 on my iPhone this very morning, so it may fix some of the issues people have been having ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR