Dark Sky update still broken

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Dark Sky updated this morning, but the complication still doesn't work on my watch. Still getting the location error. Anyone else?

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I changed the location privileges of it to only when using app, rebooted the watch, changed the privileges back to all the time, and now it seems to be working properly.

yankeebhoy

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Is it not possible to have the next hour forecast that is on the phone widget in the watch complication? I see sunrise time which is useless information for me anyway.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Dark Sky complication working fine on my Apple Watch. However, I should note that after upgrading my iPhone to iOS 9.0.1 today, Dark Sky on my Apple Watch was behaving a bit wonky. So, I uninstalled it and reinstalled using the Apple Watch app on my iPhone 6. It's working perfectly normally again, as both a complication, a Glance, and an app.

The only anomaly that remains for me is that the Apple Watch app on my iPhone continues to report the watch app in an "Installing..." mode. It never cleared, indicating it was done. I don't know if that's an iPhone Apple Watch app issue, or a Dark Sky issue. In any case, I emailed the developer to let them know. Force quitting the Apple Watch app didn't resolve the issue.

Update: While I was out at dinner this evening I checked to see if the "Installing..." was still there, and it had cleared. Odd. Glad it finally cleared. It took hours, even though the app was working fine in my watch.

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I wish we could edit the data. I don't need the sunset info, would rather it be something else like location.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711