Hey everyone- lets start posting which of our favorite apps updated to include complications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 09:49 AM
    ok ill start- Carrot weather and dark sky - Personally I am waiting for mlb at bat to update
    09-22-2015 12:55 PM
    App in the Air. Flight travel app doing a lot of Flying this weekend will definitely come in handy with the watch complications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 01:37 PM
    Dark Sky now runs natively on the Apple Watch, and includes both a Glance and a Complication that can be selected on those watch faces that let you customize by rotating the Digital Crown. I selected it vice the default Apple Weather app for my watch face.
    09-22-2015 01:52 PM
    I quite like the Dark Sky complication. Right now it's showing a small umbrella indicating it's about to throw it down.
    09-22-2015 02:35 PM
    Web Site App Advise has a few detailed out...

6 Apple Watch third-party complications to try right now

Streaks

When it is time to complete a task, whether for work, school, or even an exercise activity, Streaks ($3.99) is there to help. Keep your streak going by completing items each day and use the Apple Watch complication to see how close you are to achieving your goals.

ETA

Whether you are driving, walking, or using public transportation, ETA ($2.99) is your source for travel times. The complication will show you travel time and traffic. Plus, you can use the new watchOS 2 Time Travel feature to see both travel and traffic information up to six hours into the future.

LifeSum

For reaching your health goals, LifeSum (free) will help guide you in the right direction. Whether you are interested in losing weight, exercising more, or just becoming healthier in general, the app gives you what you need to get there. Now on your wrist, the complication shows you the day’s progress and when you need to eat, drink, or exercise.

App in the Air

When you are ready for your next trip, App in the Air (free) can help you with real-time flight status information, give you airport tips, and provide in-airport navigation maps. The Apple Watch complication lets you quickly check your flight status, so you will never miss a beat.
    09-23-2015 08:06 AM
    Really wish apple natively or at least one 3rd party app would have your phone battery level as a complication. I care more about that than the watch battery level because I usually have to charge my phone some during the day to reup the battery. A dual complication would be nice because en it would only take up one spot. Maybe a small phone icon followed by a % remaining and a small watch icon with the % too.
    09-25-2015 07:00 PM
    There's a batteries phone widget that does that in IOS 9. Keeps track of any device attached to the phone using Bluetooth.
    09-27-2015 04:19 PM
    You misunderstand. I want to know the phone battery on my watch face. I charge my watch nightly but my phone needs a recharge during the day.
    09-28-2015 06:29 PM
    Really wish apple natively or at least one 3rd party app would have your phone battery level as a complication. I care more about that than the watch battery level because I usually have to charge my phone some during the day to reup the battery. A dual complication would be nice because en it would only take up one spot. Maybe a small phone icon followed by a % remaining and a small watch icon with the % too.
    Do you think that idea Is too small of an idea to be a paid app and would be free? I'm pretty busy right now but I would like to make this just to have it myself.

09-28-2015 06:39 PM
    I was thinking they would do this as well! Hopefully soon
    09-30-2015 04:19 PM
    Love the itranslate watch app and complication it's great for Siri activated translation to and languese and it works fast
    09-30-2015 04:32 PM
    Love the itranslate watch app and complication it's great for Siri activated translation to and languese and it works fast
    I'm curious - have you tried Microsoft Translator and, if so, can you compare it to iTranslate?? MS Translate works great and is free (I don't know what iTranslate costs), but the idea of having an iTranslate complication is VERY appealing because I travel a great deal in South America.
    09-30-2015 06:46 PM
    I'm curious - have you tried Microsoft Translator and, if so, can you compare it to iTranslate?? MS Translate works great and is free (I don't know what iTranslate costs), but the idea of having an iTranslate complication is VERY appealing because I travel a great deal in South America.
    iTranslate is free and works really well on the watch even has duel voice and text translation independent of the phone
    09-30-2015 09:25 PM
    iTranslate is free and works really well on the watch even has duel voice and text translation independent of the phone
    I thought iTranslate required in-app purchases to get full functionality??? Regardless, I'll probably check it out since it has a complication.
    kataran likes this.
    10-01-2015 03:24 PM
    There's an App called iPhone Battery that runs on the Apple Watch with a Glance view. I set it up to be my left most Glance next to my watch's power Glance.
    10-04-2015 04:52 PM
    There's an App called iPhone Battery that runs on the Apple Watch with a Glance view. I set it up to be my left most Glance next to my watch's power Glance.
    I didn't see any by that name with a watch glance. I found one way down called Charge. It's free and simply shows phone battery on watch.

10-05-2015 08:05 AM
    I didn't see any by that name with a watch glance. I found one way down called Charge. It's free and simply shows phone battery on watch.
    I use this one, called Power:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powe...mUvbUpU2618166
    Dave Marsh likes this.
    10-05-2015 11:21 AM
    Yea I like this one aswell thanks for mentioning it :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 01:57 PM