Am I missing something??? If I put one of my photos on the watch face there is no battery level indicators?? What is Apple thinking?
    09-21-2015 10:10 PM
    Am I missing something??? If I put one of my photos on the watch face there is no battery level indicators?? What is Apple thinking?
    Some of the watch faces do not allow complications. There apps that you can add and monitor battery via the Glance.
    09-21-2015 10:11 PM
    With a photo it would be hard to see a complication. So I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-21-2015 10:17 PM
    That's an essential piece of information that should be available. Why should I be forced to get another bloatware app so I can tell if my watch needs to be charged? I would like to know what the reason for that omission was.
    09-21-2015 10:18 PM
    That's an essential piece of information that should be available. Why should I be forced to get another bloatware app so I can tell if my watch needs to be charged? I would like to know what the reason for that omission was.
    You are not "forced to get another bloatware app...". Use a different watch face. It's not rocket science.

Apple - Apple Watch - Feedback
    09-21-2015 10:19 PM
    You are not "forced to get another bloatware app...". Use a different watch face. It's not rocket science.

Apple - Apple Watch - Feedback
    It's not rocket science to understand that I choose to view my photos and be able to see if my watch is running out of juice at the same time rather than switching between apps. I think it would be easy to see a little icon in the top corner of the watch superimposed on a photo.
    09-21-2015 10:30 PM
    It's not rocket science to understand that I choose to view my photos and be able to see if my watch is running out of juice at the same time rather than switching between apps. I think it would be easy to see a little icon in the top corner of the watch superimposed on a photo.
    That's why I provided a feedback link for Apple. Life is about choices and trade-offs. Unless you can get the manufacturer to tweak the design or change the specs, you have to choose between the available options.
    09-21-2015 10:34 PM
    Thanks. I missed the link. I guess participating in the beta programs is also a good idea.
    09-21-2015 10:42 PM
    You could also be less rude when you come in to a forum. People here are trying to help.
    09-22-2015 06:41 AM
    You could also be less rude when you come in to a forum. People here are trying to help.
    Did you read the entire thread? Did I start the "rocket science" cliche. Did someone appoint you as the forum police?
    09-22-2015 08:17 AM
    Okay, everyone, let's take a step back and calm down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 08:39 AM
    You could use the battery glance. It's rather easy. I never use the battery complication myself.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    09-22-2015 03:29 PM
    Thank. I'll try that.
    09-22-2015 08:24 PM
    Why not take a photo of the battery level glance by pressing the side button and digital crown? Then set that as the photo background. Best of both worlds, plus your battery level won't ever dip!
    09-22-2015 08:29 PM
    With the Pebble I could create a watch face that was a photo, choose where the time was displayed and add "complications" such as phone and watch battery % remaining along with date and temp. Certainly miss that flexibility but obviously the picture looks better in the full color nice Apple Watch screen.
    09-25-2015 07:03 PM
    You could use the battery glance. It's rather easy. I never use the battery complication myself.
    This is your best option. The glance will tell you the battery level and there is a stock glance for all the stock complications. So you can use a photo face and still have access to the info you want.
    09-25-2015 08:55 PM