Apple Watch question

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Wanted to get yalls opinion on the watch. I've been wanting one and am finally able to afford one. I really like the watch and want to get it but am unsure if it's worth it or if I should just wait till the second version. I've had an asus zen watch and now have a pebble steel and liked them both for notifications and apps. The pebble was a bit better because of the battery life though. Just wanted to get a few honest opinions on the watch and how it was useful to you.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding the Watch to be quite a motivator for becoming more active... It's not known when the next one will be out so if you want one, get it now...

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
My most used part of the watch is
- quick look at notifications keeps phone in pocket more
- quick messaging, email replies
- control media player

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wanted to get yalls opinion on the watch. I've been wanting one and am finally able to afford one. I really like the watch and want to get it but am unsure if it's worth it or if I should just wait till the second version. I've had an asus zen watch and now have a pebble steel and liked them both for notifications and apps. The pebble was a bit better because of the battery life though. Just wanted to get a few honest opinions on the watch and how it was useful to you.

As long as you have realistic expectations of the Watch, I think you'll enjoy it. First and foremost, it's a watch that keeps you connected, whether via text, email, phone, calendar events, reminders, etcetera, and it gives you the means to reply/respond. It's also excellent in regard to fitness, and warcraftWidow is right in saying that you find yourself wanting to complete the activity circle each day. I was one of the people who didn't see the benefit of having an Watch until I got one. I was wrong. It's use is more practical in 'my' life that I ever imagined. Maybe it'll be the same for you. Good luck with your decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen