Apple Care Worth It?

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Is apple care for the apple watch worth it? I recently ordered an apple watch; i am now contemplating on wether or not i should purchase apple care for it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is apple care for the apple watch worth it? I recently ordered an apple watch; i am now contemplating on wether or not i should purchase apple care for it.

The price of the coverage and the per incident fee continues to go up every year. It's getting to the point where it may not be such a great deal.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
For people with Very Bad Luck , it will be worth it, or as part of the yearly upgrade. Other than that, it's up to you m

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
AppleCare+ $69 for Apple Watch, $49 for Apple Watch Sport. Free repair/replacement for defect for two years, $79 (Apple Watch)/$69 (Apple Watch Sport) incident cost for repair/replacement for breakage for two years for up to two incidents. When the watch itself costs $300 & up, it depends on your risk aversion. Are you feeling lucky?

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The price of the coverage and the per incident fee continues to go up every year. It's getting to the point where it may not be such a great deal.

Agreed. This is the first year I won't be getting AppleCare+ on my new iPhone instead opting for square trade. But I did get it for my watch and would recommend buying.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Gtech21

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

Yes. Very much so considering it is only $49 (sport) and $69 (stainless steel). I have it on my stainless steel and due to traveling a lot I opted for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evergreenguy

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Can you buy apple care after you buy an apple watch? I am buying a watch off a friend who bought it at the release date but he doesn't have apple care on it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR