I think this has been mentioned before on this forum but I'm not getting any movement of the exercise ring when in workout mode.
    This is why I use the "Other" workout for things... that records time for me.
    09-17-2015 12:59 PM
    Any word of when it will be released?
    09-17-2015 01:45 PM
    Any word of when it will be released?
    None so far.
    09-17-2015 01:48 PM
    I think this has been mentioned before on this forum but I'm not getting any movement of the exercise ring when in workout mode. I take a 5-6 mile walk everyday, either outdoors in my neighborhood or indoors at my gym. This came about when I upgraded to GM. Worked fine on the earlier beta releases. Wonder if this could be part of the problem or one of the problems? Also, heart rate monitoring seems to be erratic which could would contribute to the exercise ring problem I would think.
    Now don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you're not walking with enough 'effort' for it to count as exercise.

I also walk for about 2 hours a day and it only counts as exercise if I put some effort in to get my heart rate up a bit. If I'm just walking gently the heart rate doesn't increase enough so it doesn't register as exercise.
    09-18-2015 05:05 PM
    Now don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you're not walking with enough 'effort' for it to count as exercise.

I also walk for about 2 hours a day and it only counts as exercise if I put some effort in to get my heart rate up a bit. If I'm just walking gently the heart rate doesn't increase enough so it doesn't register as exercise.
    lol, no worries, sometimes I don't walk fast enough to get my heart rate into the zone I'm certain, but a good bit of the time I do. Last night I went back to 9.0 and today my ring was back to normal. Seemed to be a 9.1 thing with me.
    09-18-2015 05:27 PM
30 12