New Apple watch sport colors

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else slightly annoyed that already released gold and rose gold apple watches just a few months after the initial launch.

I know I'm pretty annoyed. I definitely assumed gold would come out but I figured that would be a 2nd gen option.

I definitely would've preferred either of those colors over my silver Apple watch. 😡

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Such is the life of an early adopter. I'm still happy with my silver sport; that said, I'm glad they added the new colors to entice new people to join 'our team'. Looking forward to a product RED band down the road...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Gold is not my thing so I'm good with my SG Sport. In the 80's I wanted everything Gold lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re-sale on the Apple Watch is still AWESOME!!! Sell it and get yourself a brandy new one :)

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re-sale on the Apple Watch is still AWESOME!!! Sell it and get yourself a brandy new one :)

I was checking eBay and I don't think so. I have 42 mm ss wsb with  care + and they seem to be going around $475 give or take. eBay takes 10% plus the paypal fees so that's about $50 or so.

I only got the  care cuz I intend(ed) to keep the watch at least 2 years.

Oh well...boo!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple being Apple.

I'm slightly annoyed that space black is now available without the link chain.

It is what it is. Still like having been an early adopter, so I pay the penalty that that entails.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am SO glad I didn't rush to buy the one I had intended to buy!!!!

Since I'm getting the Rose Gold iPhone I can now get the Sport Watch in Rose Gold with the lavender band. LOVE IT!!!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am SO glad I didn't rush to buy the one I had intended to buy!!!!

Since I'm getting the Rose Gold iPhone I can now get the Sport Watch in Rose Gold with the lavender band. LOVE IT!!!!!

Mee too, now I can get the Black Sport version that matches my iPhone.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Mee too, now I can get the Black Sport version that matches my iPhone.

Do you mean the Stainless Steel Space Black with Black Sport Band?
The  Watch Sport is in Space Grey with Black Sport Band 42mm $399
The  Watch is in Space Black with Black Sport Band 42mm $599

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean the Stainless Steel Space Black with Black Sport Band?
The  Watch Sport is in Space Grey with Black Sport Band 42mm $399
The  Watch is in Space Black with Black Sport Band 42mm $599

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes, that's the one.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I knew there was a reason to return mine! I was honestly just going to wait until next year for the next Apple watch but I couldn't resist the Rose gold in sport with lavender band. Happy camper today. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442121455.621651.jpg

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I knew there was a reason to return mine! I was honestly just going to wait until next year for the next Apple watch but I couldn't resist the Rose gold in sport with lavender band. Happy camper today. View attachment 91259

I'm very tempted but I think I'm gonna hold out till the 2nd gen. I stopped wearing my watch about 3 weeks ago to see if I'd miss it. I didn't so I sold it a few days ago.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I just saw them in person for the first time and I've got to admit they look very slick. I got the space grey and I'm more or less content with that choice but the golden with the blue band is hands my favourite sport model. Thought it might be interesting for some to see some unedited pictures of the new variants so there you go;

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I knew there was a reason to return mine! I was honestly just going to wait until next year for the next Apple watch but I couldn't resist the Rose gold in sport with lavender band. Happy camper today. View attachment 91259

That's EXACTLY the one I'm getting!!!

Congratulations

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR