Watch OS2 GM available to developers

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just today after several
Days on 2.0 had rapid battery drain .. I can also notice because it won't charge as fast it will take for ever.. I did a hard reset and removed a app that I think was the issue after that so far all seems to be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What app did you remove

pranav9

May 20, 2015
Visit site
So I've tried it a few times now, airplay to the watch works but intermittently. Sometimes it works and sometimes now haven't been able to figure out why

ilario_seb

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
So I've tried it a few times now, airplay to the watch works but intermittently. Sometimes it works and sometimes now haven't been able to figure out why

I still can't try it, seems like my watch won't use the inbuilt speaker.

I also noticed that sometimes when I workout (mostly outside run) some session doesn't have the HR tracked. Maybe they will fix it with watchOS 2.1

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I bet it will. Could be a specific app as well. If it happens again try to take out 3rd party apps / glances. to narrow it down. I have very few 3rd party apps and don't use a lot of glances. I am getting 3% per hour. This is improved over last version which was good.

I swear the simple face killed my battery in a previous release. No one here had the issue. Saw one other similar speculation on a google search.

Hope it works out.

Cheers.

Unpairing worked well. Now after a full day I still have about 75% left. Great life now.

jgmarz

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the watch public beta profile but there is no beta update when checking from the watch app. Do I need to do something?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the watch public beta profile but there is no beta update when checking from the watch app. Do I need to do something?
Are you sure it's the watch profile?? Because when you go to the public beta site and select to download a profile, the phone gives you the option to install to the watch or the phone... and if you select the watch, it will install, but is of no use. There is no public beta for the watch... if you obtained a watch beta profile from an unofficial source, you need to email that to yourself, open it on the phone - and install to the watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox