My Apple Watch Experience 3 Days In

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
After having my Apple Watch for three days it's definitely a keeper.
Honestly the feature that I'm enjoying the most right now are the basic watch functions. The first day in I realized how much I missed wearing a watch.
As I mentioned in another thread one of my main concerns was how it would feel when I play my Bass Guitar because that's what I do for a living.
Although I wore watches years ago I would always take them off when I played. It would just get in the way for me. I guess because of the weight of the Apple Watch this isn't a problem.

I find the message notifications a plus especially when a lengthy reply is not required. I'm using reminders more because of how they function on the watch. Also having my upcoming events on the watch face is very useful.
I like how the watch face is blacked out until you raise it. It's a very attractive look in my opinion.

So all in all I'm enjoying it very much. It just a fun and enjoyable piece of tech. It's not needed but it can be nice and fun to have and use.

One example of its usefulness for me is when I was playing a church gig yesterday I had my iPad 2 on a music stand with digital sheet music I needed to read. The battery on the iPad was in the low 20% range so I had my 6 Plus with the same sheet music on the stand in case my iPad died during the performance.
With the watch I was able to get a text for another job and respond by using a canned response on the watch without touching my phone.
Some folks want a immediate response for to a call for a gig or they'll call someone else.
This isn't a void the watch fills it's just using the tech that's out there to my advantage and enjoying it.
Still a bunch of features I have yet to try but looking forward to really digging in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW