Screen lock

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I just discovered something really useful that I thought the community would benefit from knowing if not already. I play hockey with my watch and was becoming annoyed as the movement and contact with my glove would cause my workouts to continually pause. I just discovered that locking your screen during a workout will not interfere with its progress or even the heart rate monitor. Not sure how many people knew this especially since I just discovered it after 2 months. I suppose this also may be helpful during other workouts involving any sort of gloves or heavy movement.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just discovered something really useful that I thought the community would benefit from knowing if not already. I play hockey with my watch and was becoming annoyed as the movement and contact with my glove would cause my workouts to continually pause. I just discovered that locking your screen during a workout will not interfere with its progress or even the heart rate monitor. Not sure how many people knew this especially since I just discovered it after 2 months. I suppose this also may be helpful during other workouts involving any sort of gloves or heavy movement.

Ok, so you play hockey while wearing your watch. You had me going there for a minute.

Seriously, thanks for sharing that tip.

View attachment 86437

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW