So they do get the messages, but each color comes as a separate digital touch.

I sent a three color smiley and my buddy got a full smiley with white, then a full smiley with blue then a third with red

Oh okay. Thanks for finding out for us...
    08-13-2015 04:04 PM
    A wrinkle... in a few minutes... as in less than half an hour - my watch went from around 45% battery to alerting me it was at 10% and should low power mode be enabled... I hope it's a random act of weirdness...
    Did you change any complications or a face today?
    08-13-2015 07:09 PM
    Did you change any complications or a face today?
    Didn't change a thing... Charged it for about a half hour...been fine since...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-13-2015 08:19 PM
    Well I finally took the plunge and installed beta 5 to my watch. Took it off the charger at 6am and by 2pm was completely dead! Wasn't even wearing the stupid thing.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    08-15-2015 04:49 PM
    Thanks guys and gals for being the Guinea pigs. After reading this thread, I'm glad I've stayed put on 1.0.1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alejandro Rivera likes this.
    08-15-2015 04:58 PM
    Well I finally took the plunge and installed beta 5 to my watch. Took it off the charger at 6am and by 2pm was completely dead! Wasn't even wearing the stupid thing.

This bothers me because I can't imagine doing anything differently than you did during installation, and yet, my battery life is pretty much the same as it was with WatchOS 1 and 1.01 -- Excellent. My Watch has been off the charger for just under 10 hours today and my battery is hovering around the 75% mark. Have you un-paired and then paired it again to see if things improve for you?
    08-15-2015 05:22 PM
    This bothers me because I can't imagine doing anything differently than you did during installation, and yet, my battery life is pretty much the same as it was with WatchOS 1 and 1.01 -- Excellent. My Watch has been off the charger for just under 10 hours today and my battery is hovering around the 75% mark. Have you un-paired and then paired it again to see if things improve for you?
    Not yet it's charging right now. Perhaps I'll try that later but that's a pain considering each time I do I have to call my bank to add my debit card to Pay.

08-15-2015 05:25 PM
    Not yet it's charging right now. Perhaps I'll try that later but that's a pain considering each time I do I have to call my bank to add my debit card to Pay.

You shouldn't. The last time few times I reset my Watch, all I had to do was receive a verification code from Apple.
    08-15-2015 05:27 PM
    You shouldn't. The last time few times I reset my Watch, all I had to do was receive a verification code from Apple.
    Not with my bank Golden1 I have to call each time yet with my Chase card I can get a code via text. It's annoying LOL.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-15-2015 05:34 PM
    Was just playing some music in my car and my now playing glance wasn't showing anything playing.

08-15-2015 06:17 PM
    Ok did the unpair and repair 'D and that fixed my now playing glance now to see how battery fares.

Last edited by Just_Me_D; 08-16-2015 at 08:01 AM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-15-2015 07:22 PM
    Ok did the unpaid and repair 'D and that fixed my now playing glance now to see how battery fares.
    Your battery thing may be a fluke like mine noted above... I'm at 45% 14+ hours off the charger today.
    Just_Me_D, bamf-hacker and swarlos like this.
    08-15-2015 08:44 PM
    Your battery thing may be a fluke like mine noted above... I'm at 45% 14+ hours off the charger today.
    I second the fluke thing. I took my watch off the charger this morning at 9:30am, did an hour bike ride and now at 10:45pm I am at 66%
    swarlos and Just_Me_D like this.
    08-15-2015 10:46 PM
    Beta 5 has had by far the best battery out of all the watch OS including 1/1.0.1.

I put mine on charge last night at 21.30 until 22.15. Fully charged. It is now 18.15 and still have 52% left. I have been camping so had restricted access to charge points but had no problems the whole weekend !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-16-2015 01:12 PM
    I had the battery issue went from 45 percent to shutting down in around 4 hours or less it def had something to do location and weather. I unpaired and repaired and it seemed to solve it.

08-20-2015 01:40 AM
    Noticed my cal are way higher than they were and seem to count easier

08-20-2015 01:42 AM
    Is anybody on Watch beta 5 having trouble deleting mail through GMail? On the watch I can only archive, not delete, even though settings mirror iPhone where it deletes correctly.
    08-21-2015 10:41 PM
    I can't check the usage for some reason keeps saying my watch isn't connected.

08-22-2015 04:29 PM
    Noticed my cal are way higher than they were and seem to count easier

Yeah same here LOL. Before I would barely hit my goal now I'm doubling and tripling it sometimes LOL.

08-22-2015 04:30 PM
    I can't check the usage for some reason keeps saying my watch isn't connected.

Try to unpair and repair
    08-22-2015 04:30 PM
    Try to unpair and repair
    Oh no done that too many times already. Sick of calling my bank to have my card verified for Pay.

08-22-2015 04:39 PM
    Just started noticing that I will be notified of messages on watch, but if iPhone screen is locked I don't get any notifications until I wake up the phone. Any ideas? Already tried unpairing and pairing again. No luck. If I turn the watch off messages are notified as normal on iPhone but once the phone is back on back to no notifications on iPhone unless I wake it by pressing the home button.
    08-26-2015 08:17 PM
    If I turn the watch off messages are notified as normal on iPhone but once the phone is back on back to no notifications on iPhone unless I wake it by pressing the home button.
    Sorry... meant "once the WATCH is back on"....
    08-26-2015 08:19 PM
    Just started noticing that I will be notified of messages on watch, but if iPhone screen is locked I don't get any notifications until I wake up the phone. Any ideas? Already tried unpairing and pairing again. No luck. If I turn the watch off messages are notified as normal on iPhone but once the phone is back on back to no notifications on iPhone unless I wake it by pressing the home button.
    I think that's how it is meant to work. You are only meant to get notified on one device. The notification should be on your phone but it should stay asleep if feedback has happened on the watch.

Scatabrain and Digital-Tony like this.
    08-27-2015 02:18 AM
    I think that's how it is meant to work. You are only meant to get notified on one device. The notification should be on your phone but it should stay asleep if feedback has happened on the watch.

Thanks. I don't remember that happening before, though. Maybe I just never noticed. I know if your phone is awake, the notifications don't pop up on the watch but I thought text message alerts happened on both the watch and the phone simultaneously at all times (same as a phone call).
    08-27-2015 04:18 PM
130 ... 3456