I am trying to pair my watch to my Iphone6. For some reason it won't automatically pair. I cannot locate the "i" icon on my watch face to get my apple watch name to transfer to my phone.
    07-21-2015 11:43 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Please follow the steps via the following link>

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204505

Before you begin

• To use your Apple Watch, you'll need to pair it with an iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or later. You can pair one Apple Watch to your iPhone at a time.
    • On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is on.
    • Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
    • Turn on your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button next to the Digital Crown until you see the Apple logo.
    • Make sure both devices are charged, and keep them close together as you pair and sync them.

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.

Then tap a language on your Apple Watch. You can scroll through the list by rotating the Digital Crown or swiping the screen.

Pair your devices.

Tap Start Pairing on your Apple Watch and again on your iPhone. A pairing animation should appear on your Apple Watch.

Hold your iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch.

Center the watch face in the onscreen viewfinder on your iPhone until a message says Your Apple Watch is Paired.

If you don’t see the pairing animation or if your iPhone doesn't read it, you can follow steps to pair your devices manually.
    Please follow the steps via the following link>

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204505

Before you begin

• To use your Apple Watch, you'll need to pair it with an iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or later. You can pair one Apple Watch to your iPhone at a time.
    • On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is on.
    • Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
    • Turn on your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button next to the Digital Crown until you see the Apple logo.
    • Make sure both devices are charged, and keep them close together as you pair and sync them.

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.

Then tap a language on your Apple Watch. You can scroll through the list by rotating the Digital Crown or swiping the screen.

Pair your devices.

Tap Start Pairing on your Apple Watch and again on your iPhone. A pairing animation should appear on your Apple Watch.

Hold your iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch.

Center the watch face in the onscreen viewfinder on your iPhone until a message says Your Apple Watch is Paired.

If you don’t see the pairing animation or if your iPhone doesn't read it, you can follow steps to pair your devices manually.
    07-21-2015 11:50 AM