AirPlay to Any FM Receiver in the House

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Simple way to AirPlay to any FM Reveiver in the House and Bonus: you can control it with the Apple Watch !

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1437074761.644815.jpg

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
It's not just a concept, I live in a 2 floor condo and it work perfectly in every rooms !
Now I like streaming Apple Music and control everything on my Apple Watch :)

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
no different than a car fm transmitter only issue with those is static and loss of quality

Well there 3 things to take care to cut static and loss of quality:
1-Set the volume of the Apple Device you streaming with at no more then 60%.
2-Take time to find the most quiet fm frequency in your house to use with your fm-transmitter.
3-Use a good powerfull fm-transmitter.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow! I already have one of that exact model transmitter; I purchased mine from the CCRANE Company several years ago. I'll check it out.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I already have one of that exact model transmitter; I purchased mine from the CCRANE Company several years ago. I'll check it out.

Well in fact it's not my actual fm transmitter, I just pick that one in the web for illustrating the concept of AirPlay to FM-Receiver.

The one I used is an old one for the car but it have a port to plug it with a multipurpose power supplies adapter for the house.
I think you can not find it anymore... But if you find a good powerful fm transmitter you will be ok to use it with all you fm radio !

Here is the picture of my actual fm transmitter. I can't find the maker on it so can tell you the name...image.jpeg

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I did a test with a 9$ cheap fm transmitter and it work ok on both floor of my condo.
But the quality of sound was less than my regular one...
Well it's a small 2 aaa batteries device so...
The difficulty with that one was to find the best frequency for it to work ok.
If you try any fm transmitter take your time to test many frequency and you'll will see some work better then other !

Here the picture of this SoudFEEDER-sf121.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm almost certain it preforms, and sounds that way as well.

My system and having acceptable sound quality was important to me...
Success always demands a greater effort.
-Winston Churchill
:)

The thread was about "simple way" to stream music in the house and that imply also lost cost...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal