I held out, I promised myself I wouldn't...

I ordered a 38mm white Sport  Watch tonight. Expected delivery for Friday.

*bounces*

My husband said he was shocked it took me this long lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-15-2015 01:39 AM
    I held out, I promised myself I wouldn't...

I ordered a 38mm white Sport  Watch tonight. Expected delivery for Friday.

*bounces*

My husband said he was shocked it took me this long lol...

LOL. Of course it only counts if your husband's comments were accompanied with "that look". I'm sure you know the look I am talking about.

Congrats on the Watch!
    reeneebob and Just_Me_D like this.
    07-15-2015 01:45 AM
    You know it. Lol.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-15-2015 09:44 AM
    Welcome to the club

I have ordered and cancelled more orders because of this watch than I ever have

Enjoy your new watch!
    07-15-2015 03:22 PM
    my wife does the same thing like just just expects it

Funny how almost i never see both husband and wife both like apple .. opposites do attract i guess lol
    07-16-2015 06:34 PM
    It's here! It's here!

Just digging in to set it up.

07-17-2015 06:04 PM
    my wife does the same thing like just just expects it

Funny how almost i never see both husband and wife both like apple .. opposites do attract i guess lol
    My hubby likes apple. He has no patience for his phones so anytime he inherited a phone from me if it was android he wanted to throw it. His three favourite phones he's had are his iPhones, my palm pre, and a pearl 8130.

07-17-2015 06:05 PM
    Congrats, I love mine and just picked up the 38 for the wife, she really seems to like it.
    07-17-2015 06:32 PM
    Let us know what you think!

Oh the 8130. My first Blackberry!

My husband and I are both Apple fans. I'm more into tech than he is, so I'll be the first one out of us with an Apple Watch!
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-18-2015 12:04 AM
    My son sold me his black sport and I love it! Congrats and enjoy!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-18-2015 09:36 AM
    I have a second Watch and I asked my wife if she wants to try it and she said eh... I might put it on her while she sleeps so the magic seeps into her skin
    Tartarus, kataran and PrincessKick like this.
    07-18-2015 04:31 PM
    It's my first full day with it. I slept with it on, so it's been off charge since about 11:30 last night and I'm at 31%. I'm messing with it a lot though

Rocking the butterfly face too.

AmazingGraceTx likes this.
    07-18-2015 04:55 PM
    I'll be honest...not sure I'll be keeping it. It's nice but seems...unfinished somehow. It's a lot of money for something to strike me that way.

07-20-2015 09:47 AM
    I'll be honest...not sure I'll be keeping it. It's nice but seems...unfinished somehow. It's a lot of money for something to strike me that way.

What strikes you as unfinished?

I have owned several smart watches this one is by far the most complete. Apple watch owners are on the bleeding edge, your not always going to have it all in the first run. The next software versions will make necessary changes to bring it to another level. Patience.

Sent from one of my many phones using Tapatalk
    07-20-2015 10:25 AM
    I'm a huge early adopter, I'm just wondering how useful I'll actually find it. I do like it, I guess time will tell

07-20-2015 10:41 AM
    I'm a huge early adopter, I'm just wondering how useful I'll actually find it. I do like it, I guess time will tell

It may take some time to find your specific use case for it. Coming from a Pebble, I had already found that I like to use my watch to receive notifications, reply to texts, field emails, check weather and stocks, and check the time ( ). The Apple Watch does all of those things (the Pebble only was able to receive notifications and check time/weather unless you use Android (different discussion)) plus more.

All it really comes down to is you finding your use case for the watch that justifies you keeping it
    07-21-2015 02:10 AM

Wow from really wanting it and so happy you got it then all random you don't want it... Patience!! I didn't want it at first but once I got it man I was ashamed i said I didn't want it at first!! Its an awesome smart watch and with the watch OS2 coming its getting better!
    07-21-2015 08:31 PM
    I felt like this the first day I got it. I kept saying to myself, "is this really worth it?" After trying it for two days I'm happy with it. I've had people ask me if that's "the watch" and for some reason I get embarrassed haha
    07-22-2015 11:39 PM
    My first 48 hours with the watch were like that - not sure if it was worth the money, was it just an unnecessary luxury etc. Then I flipped on the third day when I was at work: it helped me triage a barrage of mails and texts while in meetings. From then I was sold! And then the health stuff got me. I now go to gym 4 times a week. Haven't done that since I was in University!
    07-23-2015 09:29 AM