In what was an epic display of self control...

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I held out, I promised myself I wouldn't...

I ordered a 38mm white Sport  Watch tonight. Expected delivery for Friday.

*bounces*

My husband said he was shocked it took me this long lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I held out, I promised myself I wouldn't...

I ordered a 38mm white Sport  Watch tonight. Expected delivery for Friday.

*bounces*

My husband said he was shocked it took me this long lol...

LOL. Of course it only counts if your husband's comments were accompanied with "that look". I'm sure you know the look I am talking about. :)

Congrats on the Watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the club :)

I have ordered and cancelled more orders because of this watch than I ever have :)

Enjoy your new watch!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
my wife does the same thing like just just expects it

Funny how almost i never see both husband and wife both like apple .. opposites do attract i guess lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
my wife does the same thing like just just expects it

Funny how almost i never see both husband and wife both like apple .. opposites do attract i guess lol

My hubby likes apple. He has no patience for his phones so anytime he inherited a phone from me if it was android he wanted to throw it. His three favourite phones he's had are his iPhones, my palm pre, and a pearl 8130.

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Let us know what you think!

Oh the 8130. My first Blackberry!

My husband and I are both Apple fans. I'm more into tech than he is, so I'll be the first one out of us with an Apple Watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a second Watch and I asked my wife if she wants to try it and she said eh... I might put it on her while she sleeps so the magic seeps into her skin :)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It's my first full day with it. I slept with it on, so it's been off charge since about 11:30 last night and I'm at 31%. I'm messing with it a lot though

Rocking the butterfly face too.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest...not sure I'll be keeping it. It's nice but seems...unfinished somehow. It's a lot of money for something to strike me that way.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I'll be honest...not sure I'll be keeping it. It's nice but seems...unfinished somehow. It's a lot of money for something to strike me that way.

What strikes you as unfinished?

I have owned several smart watches this one is by far the most complete. Apple watch owners are on the bleeding edge, your not always going to have it all in the first run. The next software versions will make necessary changes to bring it to another level. Patience.

Sent from one of my many phones using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm a huge early adopter, I'm just wondering how useful I'll actually find it. I do like it, I guess time will tell

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm a huge early adopter, I'm just wondering how useful I'll actually find it. I do like it, I guess time will tell

It may take some time to find your specific use case for it. Coming from a Pebble, I had already found that I like to use my watch to receive notifications, reply to texts, field emails, check weather and stocks, and check the time ( :) ). The Apple Watch does all of those things (the Pebble only was able to receive notifications and check time/weather unless you use Android (different discussion)) plus more.

All it really comes down to is you finding your use case for the watch that justifies you keeping it :)

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Wow from really wanting it and so happy you got it then all random you don't want it... Patience!! I didn't want it at first but once I got it man I was ashamed i said I didn't want it at first!! Its an awesome smart watch and with the watch OS2 coming its getting better!

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I felt like this the first day I got it. I kept saying to myself, "is this really worth it?" After trying it for two days I'm happy with it. I've had people ask me if that's "the watch" and for some reason I get embarrassed haha

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
My first 48 hours with the watch were like that - not sure if it was worth the money, was it just an unnecessary luxury etc. Then I flipped on the third day when I was at work: it helped me triage a barrage of mails and texts while in meetings. From then I was sold! And then the health stuff got me. I now go to gym 4 times a week. Haven't done that since I was in University!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2