Did I make the right choice ? 38mm SG

Trayscragg15

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I picked up my 38mm SG yesterday. Having second thoughts on the size on my actually wrist. But unfortunately for the time being it's the only one I could afford plus at the time i thought it looked fine. But after reading several posts on the matter it made me feel like it wasn't for me. What do you all think ?
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What's wrong with the size of it on your wrist? What does reading posts about its size have to do with your personal thoughts on how it looks on 'you'? There isn't that much of a size difference between 38mm and 42mm. If you like how it looks, then don't worry about what someone else thinks. When I ordered my Watch Sport with the white sport band, I didn't care what anyone else purchased, and I still don't care. I purchased what I wanted and they purchased what they wanted. Period.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
What's wrong with the size of it on your wrist? What does reading posts about its size have to do with your personal thoughts on how it looks on 'you'? There isn't that much of a size difference between 38mm and 42mm. If you like how it looks, then don't worry about what someone else thinks. When I ordered my Watch Sport with the white sport band, I didn't care what anyone else purchased, and I still don't care. I purchased what I wanted and they purchased what they wanted. Period.

That was my thought exactly, don't worry about how somebody else thinks it look on you as long as your ok with it. I have the white SS 🍎 watch and love it.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Some people like a larger watch, and that's fine. Some people like a smaller watch in proportion to their wrist size, and that's fine too. It's what makes you happy.

I chose the 38mm because it makes my arms look larger.:rotfl:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think it looks fine. Enjoy your new watch. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

Sent from my iPhone 6

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I won't presume to know anything about your finances but if you can swing another $50, do it. I bet you won't second guess yourself.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I say it all depends on how you feel about it personally. If you really want the 42, go for it, but the 38 looks fine as well. Really not too much of a difference in the sizes.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
No way, man. You screwed up royally.

How's that for affirmation? It's your watch and your wrist. That makes it your choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice