Thanks for the reply. At this point I'd be happy if they just replaced the band once! Still struggling to get a result from the Call Centre guys, although they're trying hard. And yep, I agree, Apple need to do something about this - especially because they're charging so much for the band. I'm starting to consider 3rd party bands...
    07-07-2015 08:50 PM
    The sport bands life is relativly short, Mine did not last long at all
    What do you mean by "not last long" Post pictures if you don't mind.

Most have had them since launch and they are as good today as they were then.
    07-08-2015 03:11 PM
    I have a _white_ sport band, in addition to a Milanese loop. I wear the sport band for exercise and weekends (so it gets wet, sweaty, etc.) Over the past 5 weeks or so, it has curved a bit to the shape of my wrist, but the color and finish look pristine -- no peeling and no polished areas where it overlaps at the fastening.

Maybe try a different color of band?
    07-08-2015 11:33 PM
    I have a _white_ sport band, in addition to a Milanese loop. I wear the sport band for exercise and weekends (so it gets wet, sweaty, etc.) Over the past 5 weeks or so, it has curved a bit to the shape of my wrist, but the color and finish look pristine -- no peeling and no polished areas where it overlaps at the fastening.

Maybe try a different color of band?
    Does the Space Grey look good with the other colour options? I'm sure it would work with a number of the leather bands, loops etc., but I'm not sure how it would look with a green, red, white or blue band. Been trying to check it out on mixyourwatch.com, but the site seems to be down.

Anyone got a 42mm SG with a cloloured band?
    07-08-2015 11:45 PM
    There's more than likely a difference finish on the white vs black band. Plus, you'd be able to see blemishes on a black bank before white, especially when peeling.

Any other colored bands having issues?
    07-09-2015 06:07 AM
    I have a Space Grey with blue band. Find it looks nice, but is more "show off" than with the black band.
    07-09-2015 10:28 AM
    Wore my apple watch space grey with black band since late April, exercise daily and showers with it. My black sports band is perfect
    carrickfergus likes this.
    07-09-2015 09:50 PM
    Wore my apple watch space grey with black band since late April, exercise daily and showers with it. My black sports band is perfect
    Do you live in the States? I'm starting to wonder if they don't have different suppliers and one of these suppliers is pushing out defective bands? Quite a few people online have complained about it and the Apple Call Centre guy told me that it's a 'known' issue.
    I'm waiting for his call back today to hear what they're going to do about it.
    07-09-2015 10:40 PM
33 12