Delta Apple Watch App

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
That looks like it should be loaded. When apps are loading on my Watch, I get the name of the app and a small circle of dots that rotate. Did you try swiping to go to the other screens that are indicated by the dots on the bottom of the screen? If swiping doesn't work, it may have locked up after loading. Try rebooting your watch. That has helped me in the past.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Also remmeber that for now apps on the watch are just portals to the app on the phone. Once native Apple Watch apps are released in watchOS2 things will be faster.

For now if you are having an issue you can force quit the watch app and try loading it again.

Open the app on the watch in question > press and hold the side button until the power options come up > once the options are on the screen press and hold the side button again.

That will force close an app on the watch.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea the dots at the bottom just go from 1-5 and back you can't swipe. Also doing same thing with trivia crack just keeps going like loading and then nothing happens. I tried force quitting uninstall reinstall and nothing not sure what is going on. Guess will just delete until corrected.

TJR1959

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I've found the Delta app to be very inconsistent on Watch. 90% of the time it does nothing until I go to my phone and launch the app, then it will load.
Having said that, however, I just tried it and it loaded straight away with details of my next flight, which is still 12 days away...

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got my watch this week. Some apps are not working just run and run. Anyone else having these issues?View attachment 83852

I used the FLY Delta app over the last two weeks while traveling and it worked well I checked in on my flights with the iPhone first and got the borading pass. Th pass also appeared on the Delta app on my watch and also in the passbook app on the watch. I only used the watch when going through security and boarding the plane. The boarding pass was readily available on the watch for viewing and scanning.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro