Microsoft, because nothing seems to work quite right.
    I bought it on the day the presale started.
    I have found very little use for it, other than a score of a game when my wife would get mad at me for looking at scores
    But that't\s me, I know many of you find it useful. Fine. However, on the rare occasion that I try to find a use for it, it never works anyway. Almost all 3rd party apps do no load. Major companies too, not small time developers. MLB At Bat for example. The little loading icon comes on, and just keeps spinning. I finally gave up and did a factory refresh on the watch. Problem solved, however, less than a month later and it happened again. Apps don't load. I tried removing the apps, and they don't get removed. I turn off the switch that says "show app on apple watch" and it says "uninstalling", however, nothing happens. If I go out of that screen and come back, the switch is on again. The app never gets uninstalled.

Text messages come much later than the phone. I mean hours. But that's the least of it.

Any ideas how to solve this?
    06-23-2015 11:11 AM
    It's important to understand what your primary use for the Watch is. Once you've determined what that is then the device may become useful to you. My Watch is quite speedy in loading apps. Some load instantly whereas a few others load within a few seconds. That all happened after I un-paired my Watch and updated it to WatchOS 1.01. Before that, I would get the spinning wheel you mentioned, however, I knew it was only a temporary thing. Having said that, try unpairing your Watch and then pair it again. If after that, thing s don't improve and/or you still can't justify keeping it, sell it.
    06-23-2015 11:19 AM
    Good point about determining what I want to use it for.
    As for the apps not loading, I did unpair and factory reset. It solved the problem, but now the problem is back.
    06-23-2015 11:33 AM
    Good point about determining what I want to use it for.
    As for the apps not loading, I did unpair and factory reset. It solved the problem, but now the problem is back.
    maybe a fresh OS install on the phone also .. it not take the watch to apple maybe you have a issue ..
    only issue i had with apps was saying i was out of space .. i corrected it by adjusting the music sync and photo sync amounts and it seemed to correct it.
    Have you tried just restarting the watch ?
    06-23-2015 07:29 PM