Is there a way to delete all messages on the Watch at once? Pain to have to delete one by one and and click Trash twice.
    06-21-2015 12:28 PM
    It says to delete a conversation to swipe left then tap trash then trash again to confirm. I haven't used messages yet.
    06-21-2015 12:46 PM
    Yes, that is how it works but you have to do it one at a time. I want to delete ALL messages at once. Apple needs to fix this, if I delete a message on my phone, it should delete on the watch,
    06-21-2015 01:13 PM
    Yes, that is how it works but you have to do it one at a time. I want to delete ALL messages at once. Apple needs to fix this, if I delete a message on my phone, it should delete on the watch,
    I don't think you can yet. Maybe in an update they'll change that.
    Merlady likes this.
    06-21-2015 01:18 PM
    It's a big pain, you don't really need to delete them, but if you like to keep things clean its annoying to have to delete them one at a time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Merlady likes this.
    06-22-2015 01:30 PM
    Is there a way to delete all messages on the Watch at once? Pain to have to delete one by one and and click Trash twice.
    If you're referring to iMessage/SMS messages, then no, you cannot at this time.
    Merlady likes this.
    06-22-2015 01:45 PM
    Yea, I'm a "keep things clean" kind of gal. It bugs me to have all those old messages stacking up. How is it affecting storage capacity on the watch?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-23-2015 07:46 AM
    Yea, I'm a "keep things clean" kind of gal. It bugs me to have all those old messages stacking up. How is it affecting storage capacity on the watch?
    You can look at the usage of the Watch in the Watch settings app on the phone. If messages is taking up a lot of space go through the tedious deletion job to clear up room. But I am guessing until native apps will be on the watch you are not going to run out of space

BTW I am a "keep things clean" guy and delete the messages just because.
    Merlady likes this.
    06-23-2015 12:41 PM
    Yup I wish it had this too. So annoying having to delete them one by one. I wish it was like how it is for notifications. Force tap and delete all as a menu option

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Merlady likes this.
    06-24-2015 03:00 AM