Hey again everyone! Is anyone else annoyed with apple's prices? I love all Apple products but it's really disappointing that their products are always marked up hugely. Also I'd like to know what people find useful doing on the watch? And what bands they recommend!☺️
    06-20-2015 05:05 AM
    I think the Apple watch is overpriced. It's just my opinion. I won't be buying it anytime soon.
    DarlaMack and shief24 like this.
    06-20-2015 05:25 AM
    It's not the price of the Watch itself I have a problem with, more the price of the other bands available for it from Apple. A new band being in some cases nearly a third of the price of the Watch is insane ...
    RobtRoma likes this.
    06-20-2015 09:46 AM
    No, I don't have an issue with the price Apple charges for their stuff. You are paying a tax for the experience and excellent customer service.

For me money is not my primary concern when it comes to purchasing technological products.
    shief24 likes this.
    06-20-2015 09:59 AM
    Did you really expect any less? You pay a very high premium to own an Apple product. This dates back to the original Mac...

The iPhone costs about 2.5x more than it costs Apple to manufacture. The iPad costs about 2x more, and the MacBooks about the same.
    06-21-2015 03:34 PM
    I did get a little sticker shock today but I feel it's worth the price for a quality product
    06-21-2015 03:39 PM
    Annoyed isn't quite the word. For me personally, I can't justify the $519 price tag in Canada since an iPad air 2 is the exact same price. I'd feel like the money is better spent on an iPad Air 2 since it has more functionality. But in the US at a lower price it is worth it.
    06-21-2015 09:51 PM
    Kind of makes Apple an elite club since low income folks like me can't afford to be in the club unless we buy a used device. Not saying it's good or bad, just reality...
    06-21-2015 11:11 PM
    Hey again everyone!
    Hey
    Is anyone else annoyed with apple's prices?
    No, not really. At least not personally.
    I love all Apple products but it's really disappointing that their products are always marked up hugely.
    You are not alone in your thinking. They are quite expensive, but worth every penny, in my opinion.
    Also I'd like to know what people find useful doing on the watch?
    Being able to receive and respond to notifications, check the weather, check your heart rate, compose notes, track your fitness as well as tell the time without having to take out your iPhone is enough to justify getting one in "my" regard.
    And what bands they recommend!
    Whichever you find suitable for you.
    06-21-2015 11:22 PM
    You pay a premium for sure, but again you get what you pay for. Look at the third party bands for the Watch, most are sub par compared to what Apple put out.

Plus Apple devices retain their value for resale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    shanghaichica likes this.
    06-22-2015 01:25 PM
    Considering the next cheapest watch I own is $2500 the $650 isn't a big deal. I owned the Samsung Gear 2 for a while and the build quality between the apple watch and it is like comparing a Rolex to something you get in a cereal box.
    jschu22 and Highrisedrifter like this.
    06-23-2015 11:15 AM
    hehheheheh
    06-26-2015 10:05 AM
    No I think for what it does the price I paid for the 38 mm sports watch is fine. I would of paid a bit more too. I also purchased a Milanese loop, classic buckle and pink sports band. I think the band prices are ok. They are very nice, high quality bands. Sometimes you get what you pay for and apple products are always high quality.
    06-26-2015 09:29 PM