I was just wondering if there are any other WATCH owners on here that also ride a motorcycle? Have you encountered any problems with the watch and handlebar vibrations? (Can it damage the watch?) What about riding in the wet? Has the watch survived a good downpour? Are there any gloves/jackets that have damaged the screen/strap? Is anyone using Bluetooth headphones paired to the watch/phone for music/directions?

I've had my watch just over a week now and I've yet to encounter any significant problems while riding - apart from not being able to distinguish the taptic vibrations from handlebar vibrations - which is understandable.
    06-15-2015 02:52 AM
    I don't wear it on a motorcycle, but I do on my mountain bike and I can not feel a single taptic notice. I am bouncing all over the place. I don't think the vibration will do anything to watch though. Of course that is my opinion so if something does go south don't blame me
    JumpingJayzuz likes this.
    06-15-2015 08:24 AM
    I would be afraid of a rock, bug, etc., hitting the screen.
    06-15-2015 08:51 AM
    I ride a Harley every day with the Watch and haven't had any problems. I've also been through a few downpours and the Watch came out of it just fine.
    Since my bike has GPS and a radio, I don't use the Watch for directions or music.
    06-15-2015 08:54 AM
    My watch gets lightly misted on a daily basis multiple times, and I don't have any problems with it. I can't comment on the motorcycle part though
    06-16-2015 10:56 PM
    How long have you had the watch? Every watch I've had in the past, even pricey quality watches, eventually start losing time after a year or so. My boyfriend blames the motorcycle and is convinced I'll be throwing away good money if I buy the Apple watch.
    07-03-2015 12:24 AM
    How long have you had the watch? Every watch I've had in the past, even pricey quality watches, eventually start losing time after a year or so. My boyfriend blames the motorcycle and is convinced I'll be throwing away good money if I buy the Apple watch.
    I've only had it for around a month - hopefully I won't be throwing it away in a year!
    07-04-2015 06:29 AM