Will Watch OS 2 make using your Watch more gratifying?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that we've gotten a glimpse of the upcoming release 2 of the Watch OS, will it make using your watch more gratifying? Has Apple addressed the concerns you may have had in regard to user interface and performance?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
It was robust to start with.

Honestly "robust" is the last thing I think of when I use watchOS 1.0 (and 1.01) ... "simple," "functional" and "feature incomplete" is more accurate.

When OS 2 drops its going to be outstanding

Now this is an opinion I agree with...! I was actually somewhat blown away with all Apple showed today, and clearly a lot of these software features were held back and/or not finished when the OS was locked.

lokijr

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
So when they said audio playback will I be able to play some of my songs through the speaker? Or is that only for apps?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Best new features for me are Time Travel (simple and useful but unexpected) and Activation Lock (much more peace of mind come fall when it's available to the masses). The first I can see myself using often on busy days at work and the second seems VERY necessary to me and I'm glad the Apple folks got to it fairly quickly.

Millbrook

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to 3rd party complications and the new "Wallet" features. I'm not sure if Nightstand mode would work for me -- the Watch speaker is pretty small -- but if so, it might be a nice feature for travel.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711