Delivery by Standard - UK 42mm SG BSB

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
So if it says delivery will be by standard how long is that? i have looked on apples delivery pages to check the 'standard' times but i cant locate anything? this is how it reads on my order, can anyone shed some light please?

Processing Items Dispatched: 9-11 business days Delivery: 17 Jun, 2015 - 19 Jun, 2015 by Standard

This is my order:

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm also in the UK and have got the same model as you've ordered, also with Standard delivery. As I've said in other threads relating to delivery times, you may find things happen way faster than you expect. I got my despatch email at 6.20pm on Thursday and it was delivered to me by lunchtime the following day. I was amazed - I expected to need to allow a couple of days after the despatch email, which would have taken it to Monday or Tuesday of this week given that the Apple site says they only deliver Monday-Friday, but in reality it was literally 19 hours from them to me.

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
thats awesome thanks, didnt see your other posts, or maybe i did but didnt realise you were UK. i have read so many posts about the delivery times lol

when did you order?

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on 26th April - seems like ages ago now, but the intervening time passed pretty quickly ...