Weather Complication Not Displaying/Weather App Won't Load on Watch

hot_guitar

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
In the last day, I notice that the Weather complication does not display and tapping causes teh Weather app to spin and spin but never load.

Earlier I rebooted the watch and the phone and got it back briefly, but now it is gone again. Tried rebooting both again with no luck.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used the native weather app in a while, whether on my iPhone or on my Watch. The weather underground app in glances work as it should. Anyway, I just selected the native app via my Watch and it loaded up without a problem. Try impairing and then pairing your watch again.

hot_guitar

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I went into Customize my watch face, chose a different complication, then reverted back to 'weather' and now it works. (??) I use Dark Sky for detail weather but I like to see the current temperature at a glance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I went into Customize my watch face, chose a different complication, then reverted back to 'weather' and now it works. (??) I use Dark Sky for detail weather but I like to see the current temperature at a glance.

Thanks for the update, and hopefully, you won't have any more problems with it. Take care...:)

oidoid45

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I too have had this same problem. I finally admitted defeat with getting the Weather Underground app to display properly and started using the apple weather app. With a little coaxing you can get it to display a default location other than Cupertino and everything works fine after that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal