Hello

Just of a quick question of something that I find a little frustrating.

When I go to my glances on my watch, I find them to work really well except the glances provided by the service which contain more than one page of data.

Generally I can go to my glances and swipe through them all. However when I get to a glance with multiple pages (example Activity app and Dark Sky) I can not seem to go to the next glance service unless I exit the Glances by going to main screen then going back into glances.

Is there something I am missing which makes this work better
    05-31-2015 11:12 AM
    No, you are not missing anything as far as I can tell. When I'm in Glances and the swipe to the Activities section and then tap on it to view my activity, like you, I have to press the digital crown to exit out in order to go back into Glances and view everything else. You would think a subsequent tap on the screen would allow us to return to where we could swipe to the next screen in Glances. Hopefully, an update will correct this minor issue.
    05-31-2015 11:39 AM
    I think it is working as intended even if not as you would like. Once you tap on the activity glance, you go into the activity app and that why you need to use the crown to go back to the watch face.
    Dave Marsh likes this.
    05-31-2015 01:53 PM
    Hello

Just of a quick question of something that I find a little frustrating.

When I go to my glances on my watch, I find them to work really well except the glances provided by the service which contain more than one page of data.
    Glances are just that - things to quickly look at, not designed to be apps. That's why many of the multi-page apps only have glances that you can tap on to go to the full app. Overcast is a great example - can't do anything other than see what's playing in the Glance. Otherwise need to go to the app to play/pause/etc--or use the built-in now playing Glance.
    06-01-2015 11:10 PM