The sport space grey.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Is the shipping times getting better? I saw 2-3 weeks. Is this accurate? I want to buy one but if they release them in store in June I should just wait.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
It depends on how bad you want an Apple Watch. At this point, I would wait until they hit the store. However, this is just my opinion, you have to decide if you can wait.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I would say it order online and if ever u find it in store. Just buy one and cancel your order. I'm sure Apple wants to make sure that all orders or preorders are delivered before releasing it in stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I agree with hussberry. You didn't mention the size you wanted but the wait for the 38mm is not that long. The 42mm is probably 3 weeks out or so. They are very popular so there might be a limited supply and difficult to find whenever they do arrive in stores.

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Buy it online. If you get a chance to get it sooner in store, go for it. Worst case scenario if you cant cancel the online order, you have 14 days to return the one you ordered online. That simple

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
It holds tight but can't say more as I'm still waiting for my watch. Tried couple of times at the store. The classic buckle has the stainless steel adapter that doesn't match the SG. With leather le

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
It holds tight but can't say more as I'm still waiting for my watch. Tried couple of times at the store. The classic buckle has the stainless steel adapter that doesn't match the SG. With leather le

Maybe I should just switch to the apple watch then I don't have to worry about it not matching. But if I don't switch then i want to cancel the order for the band. I'm not going to have it mismatch. I just ordered this band and they are already mailing it to me. It departed Tennessee already.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Try it at the store. It will help u decide. I prefer the light weight of the sport model, I feel if I get the apple watch, I won't use at the gym or other activities.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Well I just switched from the aluminum casing to the stainless steal. Now my ship date has been moved back a week. So instead of June 23rd to June 30. Maybe it'll hit retail stores mid week and I'll just go pick it up from the store