The sport space grey.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I just switched from the aluminum casing to the stainless steal. Now my ship date has been moved back a week. So instead of June 23rd to June 30. Maybe it'll hit retail stores mid week and I'll just go pick it up from the store

You should definitely get it before the 30th. And I think you made a good decision because the sapphire display should be more resilient when playing sports. You shouldn't have to worry about scratches.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I feel the pain of all of you who are still waiting - we've all been there. Rest assured that when you do get a despatch email, everything happens VERY fast - I got my despatch email at 6.20pm on Thursday and the device was in my hands by lunchtime the following day, which I was pretty stunned by. I'd convinced myself that with it having been despatched so late in the day there wouldn't be time to get it out to the delivery company for a next-day delivery.

By contrast, I bought some new earbuds from the Apple Store recently and it took about 3-4 days after the despatch email to actually get them - clearly they send the Watches as higher priority shipping.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
M
Do you have it? How does it hold? I run and play sports. Don't want it coming loose

consider whether or not you want to be using leather during strenuous activities. This would be a bigger factor to me, you may disagree though. I will say that the leather loop feels plenty secure for anything less than contact sports.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
My leather loop shipped from within the U.S.

Edit: You were probably referring to the watch itself and in that case, yes it comes from China. Doesn't take too long once it has shipped though.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
My leather loop shipped from within the U.S.

Edit: You were probably referring to the watch itself and in that case, yes it comes from China. Doesn't take too long once it has shipped though.

So since my card has a hold on it for my watch, I should receive my watch this coming week?

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
So since my card has a hold on it for my watch, I should receive my watch this coming week?

It's logical to think that but I wouldn't hold my breath. They are quoting 2-3 weeks until shipping currently so I don't think it will be that fast. I ordered mine so long ago that I don't remember if there was a hold within the first couple of days.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
It's logical to think that but I wouldn't hold my breath. They are quoting 2-3 weeks until shipping currently so I don't think it will be that fast. I ordered mine so long ago that I don't remember if there was a hold within the first couple of days.

Yeah. It's weird. I just cancelled my SG sport yesterday morning and switched to the SS right after and now I'm getting charged. I hope I do get it! My watch band should be here tomorrow or Tuesday also!

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes it should change to PSF tonight and u should get your watch this week. Hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Wow, that was fast. Glad I was wrong about how soon it would be.

Lol right? I was expecting end of June but here we are mid June! They say it should be here June 12th. And it's looking like that. Since the last activity was almost 12 hours ago. They have only updated it once a day. So twice. :/ says export scan in Shanghai was the last update.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner