So I know that there are few threads and even Apple has addressed this topic. I really believe Apple is just airing on the side of caution and the issue isn't nearly as bad *** "the watch won't work over tattoos". I'd like some others with wrist tattoos or full sleeves to share their experiences of what works and what doesn't. I bring this up for a few reasons. First, I'm a physician and am pretty certain of a few things when it comes to tattoos and radiology. Second, I have two full sleeves, my full chest and, and back tattoo'd in vibrant colors. I've had X-rays, MRI's, Scans, Stress Echo's and a tattoo has never been an issue in capturing images and/or disrupting anything at all. This I'm curious how the watch sensors are having trouble. It would almost be more difficult to create this issue by accident? You'd almost have to work hard to ensure the watch didn't work with ink...if anyone could some light on their experience or some science it would be greatly appreciated before I drop some serious coin on he watch I want. Thx in advance!
    05-29-2015 12:25 AM
    I posted pics here: http://forums.imore.com/apple-watch/...ml#post2506758

I have had no issues. I've had my Watch since release.
    05-29-2015 01:37 AM
    Do a try on at a Apple Store if you can before you buy to see if you have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-29-2015 02:28 PM
    Do a try on at a Apple Store if you can before you buy to see if you have any issues.

The try-on is with Watches set to a demo loop (unless they've changed things.) You can't really test anything but fit with them.
    05-29-2015 03:07 PM
    Ok cool.

05-29-2015 03:09 PM
    The try-on is with Watches set to a demo loop (unless they've changed things.) You can't really test anything but fit with them.
    I got lucky. The girl helping me out during my appointment had the 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with the Space Black Stainless Steel Link Bracelet. I grew up with the managers sister so the rep was cool enough to let me try her watch on. It immediately captures my Heart Rate so it is all good.
    JumpingJayzuz likes this.
    05-30-2015 03:41 PM