Apple Watch not getting all calls

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
What is the status of you iPhone at the time the calls don't go to your watch? One of the things I've come to appreciate about the watch is that if my phone is unlocked and the screen lite then notifications and calls don't go to the watch. Apple assumes you are active on your phone so no need to forward to the watch. So when I go into my phone and pull mail down from Gmail it doesn't send them to the phone which would be unnecessary. I've noticed that if my phone is in my hand and unlocked then calls don't go to the watch. Which makes sense to me.

May 15, 2015
Visit site
What is the status of you iPhone at the time the calls don't go to your watch? One of the things I've come to appreciate about the watch is that if my phone is unlocked and the screen lite then notifications and calls don't go to the watch. Apple assumes you are active on your phone so no need to forward to the watch. So when I go into my phone and pull mail down from Gmail it doesn't send them to the phone which would be unnecessary. I've noticed that if my phone is in my hand and unlocked then calls don't go to the watch. Which makes sense to me.

There's been times where my phone is in my pocket all day and I don't get the call to ring on my watch but then I get another call from someone else and my watch rings it just happens randomly not to sure what could be causing it

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmmm. That does seem strange and I've not seen anything like that. Is there any pattern to it? I know you say it's random but do the calls that aren't going through have anything in common such as a particular ring tone, or the calls that aren't going through come right on the heels of another call, anything at all? Have you tried restarting your watch to see if that helps?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked to see if a connection to your phone remains throughout the day? I am wondering if you are experiencing either low levels of wifi which could be impacting it, or there is some other issue.

My first suggestion will always be to try and repair your Apple Watch to your phone and see if that helps at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2