New June 3rd to 5th delivery group

Luau92

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Friends,

I'm wondering if you've been considering getting a screen protector? I just saw a thread about scratches to Sports within 12 hours of use and I'm thinking I should get one...any recommendations?

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if you've been considering getting a screen protector? I just saw a thread about scratches to Sports within 12 hours of use and I'm thinking I should get one...any recommendations?
I ordered one from Spigen. There is a thread in the Accessories section you should look at:

** Screen Protector

Not a lot of recommendations in the thread though. Mostly people in the thread just say you won't need one or watches get scratched, so what.

You could also look at Zagg. I've used their screen protectors on my phones and if installed properly, they are usually very good. They have a lifetime warranty that I've personally used. You just pay S&H.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been charged, I was confirmed over an hour before you and my delivery date moved back to 6/4 - 6/8 also. Starting to get a little disappointed...

Luau92

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Just checked...status is now preparing for shipment...hopefully that means delivery will come before the 4th. I thought your order was before mine RobtRoma...

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Still haven't been charged but my status just changed to "Preparing to Ship". Back to feeling excited :biggrin:

** EDIT ** - The charge is now pending on my card. Hoping to have my watch early next week. Woo Hoo!!!

Last edited:

Luau92

May 25, 2015
Visit site
So if our SGS go out tomorrow, when do we get them do you think? BTW, I ended up ordering the monster Spigen case with built in screen protector...as a personal trainer, my wrists are always banging into something. Can't wait...Can't Wait!!!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it depends on where they ship from. If they ship from inside the US, we should have them by Friday if they do happen to get picked up by UPS tomorrow. If they go out Friday or really late tomorrow, I would expect it Monday. If they are coming from China like Steve Sabo's watch, I would think Monday or Tuesday next week.

Hope the case works for you :yes:

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure we have to wait until we get our tracking info and it's actually "in the system". Quite a few people got their tracking number but couldn't get any additional info because it wasn't "in the system". It can take up to 24 hours for tracking info to show up.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing an iMore member that already has his UPS shipping confirmation in hand and it is telling him Monday delivery. I doubt we should expect ours before then. Hope I'm wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up for a Friday delivery.

APD3984

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Got bumped into this shipping/delivery group a few days ago. Still hovering in the processing items stage unfortunately. With my luck it will be the 5th, lol.