 Watch Insurance

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased insurance from Jewelers Mutual for it. Anybody use this company before? I'm more concerned with theft or losing it more than just breaking it

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Tell us more about it. Like cost and what it covers. I am more concerned with banging it into a wall and breaking it. I bought apple care

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Tell us more about it. Like cost and what it covers. I am more concerned with banging it into a wall and breaking it. I bought apple care

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

it was pretty easy I called they said they covered  watch like any other watch I filled out an application and uploaded my receipt got 1200 dollars in coverage seems like even though 1200 dollars is lower than there base premium they charged me the default lowest premium of 25 dollars a year. To me seems like to easy like its cheaper than  care and covers lost and stolen too.

just wanted to run it by you all see if anybody did this see what their thoughts were

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
If it's just 25 a year that's not a bad deal considering if your only planning to keep it for a year..

As far as repairs go, do you send it to them or do they reimburse you when taking it to a apple Store

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
it was pretty easy I called they said they covered  watch like any other watch I filled out an application and uploaded my receipt got 1200 dollars in coverage seems like even though 1200 dollars is lower than there base premium they charged me the default lowest premium of 25 dollars a year. To me seems like to easy like its cheaper than  care and covers lost and stolen too.

just wanted to run it by you all see if anybody did this see what their thoughts were

Thank you for sharing this with us.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
If it's just 25 a year that's not a bad deal considering if your only planning to keep it for a year..

As far as repairs go, do you send it to them or do they reimburse you when taking it to a apple Store

I'm sure u have to follow their protocols on fixing it or replacing it but whereelse can u fix a or repair an  watch but thru apple
but they also will cut a check for the insured amount if lost or stolen or i guess if they can't fix it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure u have to follow their protocols on fixing it or replacing it but whereelse can u fix a or repair an  watch but thru apple
but they also will cut a check for the insured amount if lost or stolen or i guess if they can't fix it.

Well you can't beat that. I will have to use them with the next watch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner