Apple Watch order and Status in CANADA -

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Nice.. I'm glad it worked out.
Now we should talk about bands lol. Im thinking about getting this out for my SGS
3ef08de71f3d23be561c4d4484ae52f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
It's fun watching my watch's travels across the planet to get here. It spent a day in Shanghai, and left this morning. I'm guessing it will touch down in Canada sometime late tonight.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
My delivery just got updated. It's now saying June 17-23. Anyone else got the delivery update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pendor

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
My Apr 28 order went to PFS this morning.

42mm SG BSB
Ordered Apr 28, 8am
Toronto, ON, Canada
Expected delivery: June -> 6/26-7/6 -> 6/17-6/23 -> 6/16-6/22

So went PFS, but still says 2-3 weeks, expedited delivery. Hopefully ships soon! I know I haven't waited as long as some, but still feels like forever.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Shipping actually seems to take some time. Mine was shipped four days ago, and so far it's only reached Anchorage, Alaska. Scheduled for delivery on Friday.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Shipping actually seems to take some time. Mine was shipped four days ago, and so far it's only reached Anchorage, Alaska. Scheduled for delivery on Friday.

yes that is kind of weird. On my status, it says express shipment although mine is ready to be shipped anytime soon

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Someone who ordered on May 1st got his status updates to PFS.

Update: it wasn't SG so right they are on April 28th orders for the 42mm SG

Last edited:

Steph4n

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I just hope my status gets updated right now delivery is in mid july i hope it improves. I ordered may 20th
#SBSS 42mm

Steph4n

May 25, 2015
Visit site
i just got this message from Apple, i ordered the Space Black Stainless Steel

" Thank you for ordering an Apple Watch. We’re working hard to ship orders as quickly as possible and in the order they were placed.

As you may have heard, some models of Apple Watch will soon be available for purchase in Apple Retail Stores. We’d like you to know that the model you ordered will not be available for purchase in Apple Retail Stores until all current online orders have shipped.

When your order ships, we'll send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information. For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online order status. "

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I read somewhere that Space Black is in back order and they wont release it until online orders are shipped. But they are making them fast. Im sure soon you will see your status change to late june

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro