Apple Watch order and Status in CANADA -

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Yay May orders just began to ship. I've seen couple of people in the U.S. in other forums who order on May 3rd got their cc charged tonight even seen 1 person who ordered on May 7 got his cc as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTapester

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I've seen a few May 4th people as well....I order may 5th so every sound my phone makes i think its my CC notification text.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Lol I get it..But US are way ahead of us now. They are PFS May 9th orders now. While April 30th in Canada are not even charged yet

MTapester

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I was excited this morning, as it was delivery day and than saw the status update to "PKG SHIPPED; DELIVERY BEING SCHEDULED". It's been sitting there since 7:30 this morning. Est Delivery Date is also set to unknown now... :(

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I was excited this morning, as it was delivery day and than saw the status update to "PKG SHIPPED; DELIVERY BEING SCHEDULED". It's been sitting there since 7:30 this morning. Est Delivery Date is also set to unknown now... :(

Did u end up getting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTapester

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Not yet, UPS says maybe tomorrow, it came with a big shipment and didn't make the truck before it left. It's still sitting in mount hope

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro