I gave up my Fitbit when I got my watch, and I'd really love a 'steps' Glance, and notifications. I know it's in the Activity app, but it's kind of buried. I really want it to be easier to check. Anyway... Does anyone know how to give Apple feedback/suggestions?

Thanks!
    Laura
    05-13-2015 05:02 PM
    I would also like to be notified based on steps. I am getting use to the active calories. So days I am very active, but you won't notice it by looking at my steps. I also gave up my fitbit.
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    05-13-2015 05:05 PM
    I gave up my Fitbit when I got my watch, and I'd really love a 'steps' Glance, and notifications. I know it's in the Activity app, but it's kind of buried. I really want it to be easier to check. Anyway... Does anyone know how to give Apple feedback/suggestions?

Thanks!
    Laura

Apple - Feedback
    05-13-2015 05:19 PM
    Thank you so much! I submitted my feedback. Definitely a great link to have handy!

Laura
    05-13-2015 09:19 PM
    I added Activity to my Glances, put it in the first position, tap the screen, and simply swipe up to see current details (calories, steps, distance). That's pretty quick for me.

It's actually opening the app, of course, but that's a bit quicker than using the Digital Crown and swiping around to find the app and tap on it to open it.
    dianahk likes this.
    05-14-2015 04:44 AM
    I added Activity to my Glances, put it in the first position, tap the screen, and simply swipe up to see current details (calories, steps, distance). That's pretty quick for me.

It's actually opening the app, of course, but that's a bit quicker than using the Digital Crown and swiping around to find the app and tap on it to open it.
    I did the same thing.
    05-14-2015 02:10 PM