Is there a way to give Apple feedback?

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I gave up my Fitbit when I got my watch, and I'd really love a 'steps' Glance, and notifications. I know it's in the Activity app, but it's kind of buried. I really want it to be easier to check. Anyway... Does anyone know how to give Apple feedback/suggestions?

Thanks!
Laura

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would also like to be notified based on steps. I am getting use to the active calories. So days I am very active, but you won't notice it by looking at my steps. I also gave up my fitbit.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I gave up my Fitbit when I got my watch, and I'd really love a 'steps' Glance, and notifications. I know it's in the Activity app, but it's kind of buried. I really want it to be easier to check. Anyway... Does anyone know how to give Apple feedback/suggestions?

Thanks!
Laura

[URL="https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p]Apple - Feedback[/URL]

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I added Activity to my Glances, put it in the first position, tap the screen, and simply swipe up to see current details (calories, steps, distance). That's pretty quick for me.

It's actually opening the app, of course, but that's a bit quicker than using the Digital Crown and swiping around to find the app and tap on it to open it.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I added Activity to my Glances, put it in the first position, tap the screen, and simply swipe up to see current details (calories, steps, distance). That's pretty quick for me.

It's actually opening the app, of course, but that's a bit quicker than using the Digital Crown and swiping around to find the app and tap on it to open it.

I did the same thing.