The Apple Reminders app doesn't come stock on the Apple Watch. So what are you folks who have received your watches (unlike me--until July at least) using to keep track of shopping and errands and projects, and how is it working for you?
    05-12-2015 12:20 AM
    Reminders comes up for me when I set alarms... Other than that I don't really worry about it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-12-2015 01:41 AM
    I'm really hoping they add a reminders app to the next update. Being able to scroll through my shopping list without pulling out my phone while grocery shopping would be great. I tried using wunderlist which is a well made watch app but then I'm constantly having to refer back to my shopping list in reminders, which I share with my wife. I ended up resorting to creating a workflow that shows me my reminders on the watch but it loads slowly and only shows one item at a time so it's not really ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-12-2015 11:30 AM
    I configure reminders on my iPhone and let them remind me on the watch. And for quick notes, I’m using Note To Selfie (link below).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note...mUvbUpU2514918
    05-12-2015 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the replies folks! Yeah it seems silly that the Reminders app is not included. Anyone using Evernote or Things or another 3rd party app?
    05-12-2015 12:16 PM
    Note to Selfie looks promising! I'll have to look into that one...
    05-12-2015 12:18 PM
    Thanks for the replies folks! Yeah it seems silly that the Reminders app is not included. Anyone using Evernote or Things or another 3rd party app?
    I'm a big user of Evernote, but not on my Watch. The way I use Evernote is impractical with the Watch in my regard. I use my Watch primarily for alerts, quick replies, quick glances, and fitness. I do use it for call purposes on occasion as well as with Pay (worked like a charm).......Regarding lists, I prefer to use my iPhone.
    05-12-2015 07:37 PM
    I'm a big user of Evernote, but not on my Watch. The way I use Evernote is impractical with the Watch in my regard. I use my Watch primarily for alerts, quick replies, quick glances, and fitness. I do use it for call purposes on occasion as well as with Pay (worked like a charm).......Regarding lists, I prefer to use my iPhone.
    Yeah D the way it's set up now it seems like it would be a pain. I guess I won't know for sure until it's on my wrist, but I was expecting to be able to use the watch for shopping without having to pull out my phone and push the cart! Yeah I know definitely not a major stressor in my life, but still it would be neat. Also daily reminders end up scrawled on my hand with a Sharpie; it would be terrific to not need to do that any more...
    05-12-2015 10:12 PM
    Yeah D the way it's set up now it seems like it would be a pain. I guess I won't know for sure until it's on my wrist, but I was expecting to be able to use the watch for shopping without having to pull out my phone and push the cart! Yeah I know definitely not a major stressor in my life, but still it would be neat. Also daily reminders end up scrawled on my hand with a Sharpie; it would be terrific to not need to do that any more...
    I understand...
    05-13-2015 07:59 AM
    I just found one called Wunderlist. Seems pretty basic but useful. Has anyone tried this one on their Apple Watch yet?
    05-14-2015 10:20 PM
    I'm really hoping they add a reminders app to the next update. Being able to scroll through my shopping list without pulling out my phone while grocery shopping would be great. I tried using wunderlist which is a well made watch app but then I'm constantly having to refer back to my shopping list in reminders, which I share with my wife. I ended up resorting to creating a workflow that shows me my reminders on the watch but it loads slowly and only shows one item at a time so it's not really ideal.

You can share lists in Wunderlist as well, might make everything easier

05-15-2015 12:56 PM
    Try Reminders Nano: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remi...mUvbUpU2517890 . Basically works just like the Reminders app, except on your watch. Best I've found.
    Danny Olivo and Microcosmos like this.
    05-16-2015 01:06 PM
    Has anybody tried OneNote now that it works on the Apple Watch?
    06-14-2015 06:31 PM
    Has anybody tried OneNote now that it works on the Apple Watch?
    Yes, and it's okay. It serves it's purpose, but I only use it for referencing purposes. I've yet to create a note via the OneNote app on my Watch.
    Microcosmos likes this.
    06-14-2015 06:42 PM
    I use CLEAR to keep my grocery and shopping lists, and it has a nice UI on the watch...
    Adnams and Microcosmos like this.
    06-14-2015 07:59 PM
    Yep, another vote for Clear here - nice gesture-driven interface on the iPhone and as lackster says, a nice UI watch-wise ...
    Microcosmos likes this.
    06-14-2015 08:11 PM
    AnyList has updated with location based reminders. I like this app.
    Twenty7delta and Microcosmos like this.
    06-19-2015 11:19 AM
    I've had Clear and have used it on watch. Do like it. Got Note to Selfie as recommended here. Really like being able to record a quick note/reminder on the fly. Simple, basic, easy to use.
    Microcosmos likes this.
    06-20-2015 01:42 PM
    Up Next app on iPhone will read lists created in Reminders, such as Groceries, and display them in both the Apple Watch app extension and Glances.
    Microcosmos likes this.
    06-20-2015 02:52 PM
    I have used 2do for a really long time and the Apple Watch app is a great addition.

Plus since it has actionable notifications I am able to snooze or mark complete my tasks from the watch

2Do
    Microcosmos likes this.
    06-24-2015 04:15 PM
    I have used 2do for a really long time and the Apple Watch app is a great addition.

Plus since it has actionable notifications I am able to snooze or mark complete my tasks from the watch

2Do
    I'd like 2do but I have a Lifeproof and swiping those screens doesn't work all that well

07-09-2015 04:34 AM