Any ideas why messages I send from the Watch to non-iPhone users do not go through?

bermzorz

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Send message failure

I get that message all the time, even when it does go through. I'm wondering if it's just a 1.0 bug that has to be fixed. Are your messages going through despite the message failure alert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas why messages I send from the Watch to non-iPhone users do not go t...

Messages that I send from the watch to non-iPhone users to not go through. Any ideas?

I'm not having any issues using my Watch for SMS messages nor do I get any error messages associated with them. Furthermore, I can't understand why you're having issues with it being that it depends on your iPhone to send it. Are you in close proximity of your iPhone when trying to send messages?

Last edited:

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having this problem. Send a message to non-iPhone user with my watch,and I get a send failure message eveytime. And checking my phone confirms message is not going through,so I have to send using my phone. Messages from my watch to iPhone users go through every time....Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? Very annoyed about this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still having this problem. Send a message to non-iPhone user with my watch,and I get a send failure message eveytime. And checking my phone confirms message is not going through,so I have to send using my phone. Messages from my watch to iPhone users go through every time....Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? Very annoyed about this.

Unpair your Watch from your iPhone. Send the SMS message to a non-iPhone user from your iPhone to see if the message gets sent. If so, re-pair your Watch to your iPhone. Afterwards, initiate the Watch app, and via the Notifications settings within the app, make sure you have ""Mirror My iPhone" selected for messages. Now try to send a message via your Watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh