Extra Bands

bermzorz

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Wondering what bands people bought initially and if you plan on getting any others. I have the classic buckle in considering getting the link bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine with the link bracelet. That turns out to have been a mistake, since single link bracelets are now becoming available for delivery, but none have shipped packaged with watches. Anyway, I separately ordered a white sport band for around the house, and a black loop for dress up. The link will be my everyday out and about band.

Sci_Fy

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I got a sports band but I'm thinking of getting a leather loop. The sports band is great, really comfortable and looks good but I like the idea of being able to get the fit just right, which is important to get accurate heart rate monitoring.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered with a Milanese loop band.

Separately ordered and just received a stone leather loop and a blue sport band which has not yet shipped.

I'll go back and forth amongst all three.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've ordered a Milanese loop and pink sports band. When the modern pink buckle is available for ordered I'll pick up one of those too.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 42mm SS with Milanese loop. I ordered a BSB and am contemplating ordering the BLL too. Neither of the two that have been ordered have shipped to me yet though.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Black Sport band now, plan to get a Milanese or Brown Leather one in the future

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shawn Sheridan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm contemplating getting a WSB for my SS but, I'm too impatient or spoiled to wait for them to ship it n 2-4 weeks. Decisions, decisions...

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I kno, I kno...I'm just over the waitin game...lol

I wish the modern buckle was available for the 42mm. The magnetic clasp is really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Shawn Sheridan I know the feeling, I'm still waiting on the delivery of my watch and additional band.
@bermzorz The Modern Buckle is nice, I had the chance to see it in person yesterday. My wife wants the Leather Loop for her 38mm and I want the Modern Buckler for my 42mm.

Shawn Sheridan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
@Shawn Sheridan I know the feeling, I'm still waiting on the delivery of my watch and additional band.
@bermzorz The Modern Buckle is nice, I had the chance to see it in person yesterday. My wife wants the Leather Loop for her 38mm and I want the Modern Buckler for my 42mm.

Bruh, it'll b worth the wait...love at first sight. I got mine on launch day and have falling n love with it more and more everyday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen