If this has already been asked I apologize but does anyone know why the usaa app does not work on the apple watch? I've done everything that I can think of and it still doesn't work
    05-08-2015 07:56 PM
    If this has already been asked I apologize but does anyone know why the usaa app does not work on the apple watch? I've done everything that I can think of and it still doesn't work
    Give me a moment to install it and see if it'll work for me.
    05-08-2015 08:17 PM
    After installing the app, and logging in to my account via my iPhone 6 Plus, I went to the Watch app and then select the USAA app to be installed on my Watch. After that, I initiated the app via my Watch and was greeted with the balance from my accounts. In other words, the app installed without a problem on my Watch.
    05-08-2015 08:34 PM
    USAA app is working ok on my watch too. I did have to set up Quick Logon on my iPhone first, since I wasn't using this feature.
    05-08-2015 08:55 PM
    ok, i'll keep trying. Maybe i should turn off the watch and then turn it back on
    05-08-2015 09:25 PM
    ok, i'll keep trying. Maybe i should turn off the watch and then turn it back on
    It can't hurt. Also, I'm assuming you're using the latest USAA app.
    05-08-2015 09:49 PM
    Works fine for me.
    05-09-2015 02:53 PM
    Thanks for asking the question... getting my watch soon (I really really hope) and use my USAA app all day everyday. Glad to see it works on the watch so I can do quick balance checks throughout the day.
    05-09-2015 05:48 PM
    I know I'm a little late to the party but I found this thread whilst searching google. I too am a daily user of the USAA app and have had my watch since ~9am 4/24....

In my opinion, the app is flakey in its current state and even after a restart and getting the app to work, it may randomly stop working (usually getting staying on the loading screen).

I've played with it a lot and at this point I think it's just an annoying issue that will be worked out after the first live public iteration. I look forward to the future fixes for this and some other appa
    05-14-2015 03:21 AM
    I know I'm a little late to the party but I found this thread whilst searching google. I too am a daily user of the USAA app and have had my watch since ~9am 4/24....

In my opinion, the app is flakey in its current state and even after a restart and getting the app to work, it may randomly stop working (usually getting staying on the loading screen).

I've played with it a lot and at this point I think it's just an annoying issue that will be worked out after the first live public iteration. I look forward to the future fixes for this and some other appa
    You may be right in that whatever is causing some people to have issues will be fixed in a future update. Thankfully, however, not everyone is experiencing problems with the USAA app.
    05-14-2015 04:10 AM
    I've checked out the USAA app on my watch, and it doesn't really do anything but give me my credit card available balance. I suppose that might be useful for a quick check to see if my balance changed, but no details. So, I still need to use the iPhone app for anything else.
    05-14-2015 04:33 AM