May 29th - June 11th

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I just checked and was updated to June 3rd to June 5th. Looks like the early delivery is out and I'll be getting it right around the time I expected. I'm just glad I'll have it before my birthday is over on the 5th.

Just a thought... I wonder if that date range is for standard shipping based on what I selected when I ordered. If it is and they send it overnight like they have been, I (we) might be getting the watch(es) earlier. Hmmmm...

Same here kinda sucks.. I just checked and it said may 29th-June 11 refreshed and now it says June 3-5 that sucks was hoping for this week now must wait another week..
But have the same thought as u cuz my order status went from 4-6 weeks now it says 4-7 days via standard... So are they sending standard now? Or will they overnight and we still have hope

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've heard they are sending all pre-orders out overnight. I'm just wondering if they took that into account with this new window. I hope not.

As for your disappointment... Expect the worst but hope for the best. I'm looking at it like I'm definately getting it a week before the the 11th. I didn't listen to all the people that told us to expect it early. That's just a recipe for disappointment.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I've heard they are sending all pre-orders out overnight. I'm just wondering if they took that into account with this new window. I hope not.

As for your disappointment... Expect the worst but hope for the best. I'm looking at it like I'm definately getting it a week before the the 11th. I didn't listen to all the people that told us to expect it early. That's just a recipe for disappointment.

My tracking number still not working lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Lol
1bac48a0a16cba7da09162d5efca60d0.jpg

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

Yeah u right but kinda sucks we get a window of June 3-5 however people who had dates of June 22 were moved up to June 4-8...but it is what it is.... I'm not gonna cancel I must wait have no choice... Just sucks I have to continue to look at my girlfriend with her watch..lol

pez2424

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine got delivered today.

Ordered 1 hour (4 am EST) into preorders... It's been along weekend

Hope everyone gets there tracking numbers soon

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine supposed to be here tommrow but ups hasn't give the delivery information yet

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Just checked mine. got the same update everyone else did, Jun 3 to the 5. I ordered my 42mm SG BSB on the 10th 0f April at 6:50 am CST with a 7 am email confirmation. It is just taking too long.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, been keeping up with all ya'll on the forum but always working and lurking on the apple site. Thanks for keeping my sanity in check everyone on the board.

Mine is supposed to be here tommrow but the tracking isn't working fully for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR