May 29th - June 11th

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice to the SG-BSB's in this delivery window starting to go out. I have a feeling I'll be getting mine next week :yes:

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
6:37 ok we are moving slowly but surely at this rate I should be by Friday the 29th if not I'm doomed to wait another week...

Wow... Looks like they are really moving now. Can't imagine you won't have it by Friday. My confirmation time was 3 hours later than yours. I'm actually a little hopeful my Watch might actually squeak in and go to PfS today. Fingers crossed... fingerscrossed.png

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I am still waiting for my tracking number to start working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no reason to even worry about ur tracking number.. Your watch is delivered overnight which means it will not take too many trips in between.. Literally will go from Louisville to the place it's at today and then to u tomorrow...

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
There's no reason to even worry about ur tracking number.. Your watch is delivered overnight which means it will not take too many trips in between.. Literally will go from Louisville to the place it's at today and then to u tomorrow...

Yea but with out that working that means I can't set ups to hold it at a location for me

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Yea but with out that working that means I can't set ups to hold it at a location for me

U actually can have ups hold it for u.. If u call customer service and explain to them u were given a tracking number and u need it held.. That way it won't be put on the truck

Luau92

May 25, 2015
Visit site
yes! we're into the 06:XX's! I hope it doesn't take as long to get from 6:XX to 11:XX (11:07 to be specific) as it did to get from 3:XX to 6:XX... :straight-face:
[redacted]had me convinced I was going to get my watch today...probably looking at next week, but hoping for Friday.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
My delivery time frame was just updated to June 3rd - June 5th. I received my delivery confirmation email at 10:41 on the April 10 for SG BSB.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
My delivery time frame was just updated to June 3rd - June 5th. I received my delivery confirmation email at 10:41 on the April 10 for SG BSB.

2f67e33a65b75c5823c3ced54cfaa6b2.jpg
Same here! What time zone are you

Luau92

May 25, 2015
Visit site
The bad news is my May 29th delivery got pushed back to June 3rd...the good news is my June 11th back end got pushed up to June 5th...

my wrist..is...twitching...

Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 3.58.35 PM.png

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I just checked and was updated to June 3rd to June 5th. Looks like the early delivery is out and I'll be getting it right around the time I expected. I'm just glad I'll have it before my birthday is over on the 5th.

Just a thought... I wonder if that date range is for standard shipping based on what I selected when I ordered. If it is and they send it overnight like they have been, I (we) might be getting the watch(es) earlier. Hmmmm...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox