May 29th - June 11th

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
where's my watch? I'm dying for any update soon, I want it! Now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here and seen people get orders already charged and shipped that ordered same watch 8 minutes after me

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
ok, I'll probably receive mine later in the shipping window. Unfortunately! I order around 3 hours after you. I'm desperate for an update lol

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
ok, I'll probably receive mine later in the shipping window. Unfortunately! I order around 3 hours after you. I'm desperate for an update lol

Yea but have seen people in Texas order after me and already getting them

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site

that's crazy, I thought I was tripping. But I actually saw someone get theirs and they ordered after me. Idk if it's because they live in the east coast

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
that's crazy, I thought I was tripping. But I actually saw someone get theirs and they ordered after me. Idk if it's because they live in the east coast

I am on the east coast

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 SG BSB one 42 & 38mm on April 10th order conf email received at 6:20pm est. (NY) have a date range of May 29 like all of u.. But the 38mm already delivered on the 15th.. No luck on mine yet still stuck on processing with the same date range.. Starting to feel like I won't be one of the lucky ones who get it this week..

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site

I'm in Texas with an order time of 6:50 am CST and still in the processing purgatory, if you can call it that. Here of everyone getting there's in makes me a little jealous.

42MM SG BSB ordered 6:60 am CST
4/10/15
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
You will all start getting charged on Tuesday!! Guaranteed.. Due to the holiday all those watches that have landed in Louisville this weekend have to sit there until after.. So trust me when I say late Monday to Tuesday get ready to see charges and over night deliveries

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
You will all start getting charged on Tuesday!! Guaranteed.. Due to the holiday all those watches that have landed in Louisville this weekend have to sit there until after.. So trust me when I say late Monday to Tuesday get ready to see charges and over night deliveries

Man, I'll take your word! I'm hoping so...